a/n

So I am back, hello! Unfortunately not in a way that a lot of you probably don't like, I'm back in a sense that I'll be writing more chapters now and not completely updating yet (most of the planning is done). Now, there is an issue that I have found out and it absolutely broke my heart, it took me a bit to even really acknowledge it.

A few days ago I found out that Magical Whispers has been deleted on this app, I have no idea how it happened or what caused it, only that it's completely gone and wiped from here. Now I know that lots would just say to republish it again if I have the files saved or start from scratch. However, I've decided to leave it be and continue on in the au and move onto other characters that I was going to write about, maybe it'll give me enough heart to try and redo MW.

Another is that Mafia will be rewritten since I realized that I kinds screwed up some parts because of how the plot streams isn't the way I was writing it originally. It'll still be up for a bit, until I feel confident enough to upload the rewritten chapters.

Lots of people also commented or PM'ed me about the SuperM books, if I'm going to discontinue, wait for more info abt the scandal, and so on. The answer is: I honestly don't know, three different people on this app literally shamed the shit put of me for even considering writing with Lucas in still and idk, it kinda screwed with my confidence on those books. Eventually maybe, maybe soon, maybe later.

And I know that I said I would be back by summer but work was tight, graduation happened very quickly, I moved across country back to my original state (2 months ago), I settled in; still am, got a new job, and is looking into colleges for the career I want to go into. This summer had been more hectic than not, to the point that I didn't even realize that there was so many comebacks, tours, etc, going on.

But I am back, and hopefully better than I was. Because I am horrible:)

-jaz