Chapter 1-how you meet the monkies

Y/N POV
A couple months ago

My mom was finally letting me go back and see my friends which I haven't seen in a long time, my mom ever once in a while gose on a big fit and keep me from going out and it has been one year so I think they will be happy to see me.I was walking down the streets and walk in pigsy and saw everyone "hey guys" they all turned there head and Mei and MK yelled "Y/N!!!" and jump me, I fell to the ground being crushed under their weight "hey gu- ow" pigsy then started yelling "YOU TWO GET OFF HER SHE NEEDS AIR!!!" They then jump up to let me breath, after a min I got up "hey pigsy,Tang,sandy an-" I stop at one person they had gold eyes and a tail but for some reason my heart skip a beat.
(none of you guys be literal)

 'who is he and why does have a ta-' some when suddenly snap me back it to reality "hey Y/N,you good?" MK yelled in my ear "ooow no I'm not but who's he" he suddenly got up and smiled "hello peach's, I'm sun wukong AKA the monkie king" I froze "yo...

'who is he and why does have a ta-' some when suddenly snap me back it to reality "hey Y/N,you good?" MK yelled in my ear "ooow no I'm not but who's he" he suddenly got up and smiled "hello peach's, I'm sun wukong AKA the monkie king" I froze "your the monkie king?" "Yes?" "Hmm ok, it nice to meet you. I am Y/N Yami"

"Your part of the life and death dragon family" I gave him a big smile "yup, now sense you are part of the friend group can I get you a bowl of noodles and actually get to know you?" He raised his eye brow "sure why not"

"Hey pigsy, did Tang build up his tab again?" He put down his elbow and said "yup but I cut him off" I grabbed my credit card and put down " I'll pay for hafe of his and two bowls for me and Mister monkie king here" I then heard him yelling from the back "HEY YOU MAKE IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M OLD" I then yelled back laughing "CUZ YOU ARE OLD!!!" Everyone started laughing but after a bit calmed down ande Monkey King started to get along it was nice to meet him

Skip a couple weeks

I was told that monkie king went on vacation but I don't think that we're he's going I heard from Mk they fought spider Queen witch scared me, like I can't even take on a little spider how would I be able to take on a full size queen but besides that we went to a wired shadow show but me and MK went to get snacks "hey Mk should we get pretzels for everybody?" He look at me with confusion "but what happens if they get dried mouths" I smack my face a point to the drink stand "oh right hehehe" after we got snacks we went back to are seats but pigsy,Tag and Mei weren't there "weird?" But the show suddenly started "they must've left"

After the show ended Mk wanted to stay but I decided to go and wait out side for him but then a darker version of Monkey King came in to my view

 he suddenly came up to me "hello plum, I saw you watch my show" I gave him a small smile "it was very interesting and very true" he gave me a confused luck "dark brings light, light brings dark that's how the world works" he gave me a small smile...

he suddenly came up to me "hello plum, I saw you watch my show" I gave him a small smile "it was very interesting and very true" he gave me a confused luck "dark brings light, light brings dark that's how the world works" he gave me a small smile "name's macaque" "Y/N" he then gave me a piece of paper and wink "call me" then walk away at that moment you felt your heart skip

To be continued!!!