6

One thing, and only thing only was able to keep my mind stable. He was my boss and nothing more, never more.

Placing myself on the edge of his desk I ask if he was ready for his first ever clients in Korea. After a quick recap of all the information, the clients had arrived.

Step 1 : comfortability

"Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Park, please be seated, I'm Attorney Bang"

After having them seated he confirmed all details of the case and allowed the clients to correct when needed. He had also called for water to be dropped off to the office for the clients.

One of the most important things about dealing with clients is making sure they are comfortable so they can trust you.

Step 2 : Patience

"What are your thoughts on split custody?"

"I'll never be able to live without my son, I gave birth to him, I raised him, I grew him in my womb!"

"Young-su, you can't live without him and I can't live without you, you know I am only agreeing to this so you'll be happy. You'll be happier without me. If you need to leave me to be happy, at least let me take care of my son"

They were a pretty young couple, late 20s I'd say.

"Mr Park, as you have agreed to this divorce the situation is a little difficult, if none are willing to allow the other to have full custody, and split custody isn't appealing then we are left with one choice"

"look I know how you lawyers are, you want to force us together to save yourself from paper work and formalities and act like you've saved this marriage and use that to take our money"

"Young-su calm down, don't talk to the gentleman like that, he is trying to help you."

"Don't you dare get involved, do you know what I've been through in this marriage. I have dealt with the abuse and taunts of your family for 7 years of my life. I've let your whole family trample all over me, I love you and need you as if you were my every breath but I cannot let my son get exploited."

Upon seeing Mrs Park's tears Mr Park lowered his head in shame however i was caught off guard when Mr Bang got out of his seat and knelt down in front of her.

Handing her a tissue and pouring her a glass of water he began to talk.

"Mrs Park I know this is hard for you, clearly you and your husband love each other. I'm glad you came to me rather then let your problems drown you and your child. I will not be carrying on with this divorce case and that's final!

On the other hand, we can work together in order to make those who hurt you pay for what they have done to you, and even get a restraining order for your son"

How could be say such a thing in front of the husband? I wasn't sure weather to be angry or disappointed but the second I heard the voice of Mr Park I was shocked.

I looked up to see hope glistening in his eyes. And Mrs Park was equally as hopeful.

Step 3 : false promises

"Can we really do that? Can I stay with my wife and kids without being haunted by them?"

I was about to take charge when I was cut off.

"Mr Park I cannot make you any promises when the future itself isn't promised. However it is assured that as your lawyer I will fight for you and your wife and will try harder then my hardest

But I have to warn you that this is a partnership, as much as I can help you I will. I need you to remember that you guys are the main people, you have to take charge, stay strong when it gets to hard to handle.

For you Mr Park you may need to make some compromises which could affect your relationship with your family.

And off course this will not take action without the consent of you both, if you think divorce is the better option then we'll go ahead with that."

After gaining their consent and confirming this he dismissed the clients.

Although he dealt with things much differently then I would've, and viewed things which such a perspective that was risky, I was impressed.

"Mr Bang despite overall dealing with the situation very well, we cannot afford to take such risks. This is your first case so it's a one off."

I said keeping my face straight getting ready to leave. As I stood up, I hit my leg on the table causing the clients left over water to spill all over my trousers.

I was in the state of shock and the next thing I know he is dabbing away my thighs with tissue.

I grabbed his wrist and shoved it away from me, "I have spare trousers in my office, never touch me again without my consent!" I instructed before storming off.

Rushing into my office I changed my trousers and sat down. My heart raced a little faster every time I laid my thoughts on the proximity that was between me and Mr Bang. The tingles I felt as he dabbed my thighs, making me crave more. The way his arms wrapped around my waist so perfectly when he caught me.

I want more, but I have no idea what I want more off. I guess I really have been inactive for a while, maybe I should hit up the bar tonight.

A/N

The fact that half of these chapters are already written but I am too lazy to proof read and that's why they aren't published is disappointing 😭

Life is chaotic as always so sorry for the late update but enjoy :)

~spark