Part one: My savior

Video be @Rclarke115 .I am Springtrap I'm the spring-bodied animatronic and yet I lie here on the ground, my limbs separated from my body and my head not attached to my body and then I saw her, she was in prefect condition and all her parts intact, what once was the mangle she was still referred to as the mangle she saw me in piece on the ground and looked at me and said "why would they have a dismantled animatronic on the floor to rot" I couldn't talk and I had a sad expression on my face "not much of a talker eh" she laughed at the little joke she made"well let's go get you repaired" she said with a smile"and I know just who my friend...Toy Bonnie" her smile grew wider as she gathered my limbs,torso, and head and brought to them to toy Bonnie"hey Bon" she said toy Bonnie was the genius of the group basically"what is it,mangle" he said annoyed"can you repair him" she said she had put my parts on a table "maybe, I'll try my best to repair him" he said"thanks so much!"she bowed her head mangle sat their as I was being repaired"hey can you hear me and do you have a name?" She said with a smile"yessss I d-do it's Springtrap." My voice glitched through the sentence"Springtrap eh?" She said "yes but you can just call me spring" I said with a smile"ok then,spring"she laughed a little "I'm just gonna take a walk around"i said I exited the room and she followed me and next thing I know I tripped and land on top of her"!" She made a concerned look"I'm so sorry!" I said and then she pulled me closer and kissed me I had a shocked expression on my face for a second and then I shut my eyes"it's ok" she said with a smirk on her face "you meant to trip me huh?" I said looking at her"sure damn did" she smirked more "......" I was silent "at a loss of words huh" she said ,I nodded. Later: "it's 12:00 am"mangle shouted "it's time to kill the night guard wanna join me!?" She said excitedly"sure thing" I said .she brought me to kid's cove and hid me in a spot where the flashlight couldn't spot and neither did the camera"ok follow me when I make a move,springtrap" she said" Y-yes wait what is your name you still didn't get it" i said"my names toy foxy but everyone calls mangle" she said"okay then mangle"I said with a smile" quick move now" she said as she grabbed my arm I ran with her to the next camera."you see how moving cameras work? She asked with a wide and adorable smile"yeah " I said as she let you go of my hand" maybe if you kill the guard first you'll get another kiss" she giggled as she ran to the left vent"it's time to kill me a guard" I stood in the hallway preparing to jumpscare him Freddy style mangle was above me she was able to hang from the ceiling while being in perfect condition by having a tight grip on the ceiling"this guard's gonna die" i said sounding cocky" a fast one hey" she said"I was in the office and the guard was checking the camera and he was to late with the Freddy mask "nows your chance scream in his face" she said and I did so and the guard died of a heart attack"looks like someone earned them self a kiss"I pulled her close to me and kissed her. The end ... For now.