Chapter 5

It was morning and the dark Lord wanted to see you and Bella at 9 O'Clock sharp.

"My Lord, you wanted to see us?" Bella said walking towards him, holding your hand.
"Yes, I did" he said gesturing for us to kneel down in front of him.
You did as he wanted.
"There are two auras I would like you two to kill, if you don't I will kill you both"
You gulped as his words.
"Do I make myself clear?" he continued
"Yes my Lord, we will kill them" bellatrix said nudging me to say something.
"Anything for you, my Lord" you said
"Brilliant, off you go, I want you two back before our next meeting at 12 p.m" he said grinning.
Bella nodded and you two thanked him and left.

"Hold my arm, love" she said sweetly.
You held her arm and smiled as you apparated outside the house of the auras.
"Here we are, love" she turned to you
"Now remember if they hurt I will torture them until they beg for death. I will protect you at all coasts, ok?" she said kissing your head.
"Ok but I want to protect you as well" you said
"Only if you don't get hurt" she said
"Fine" you rolled your eyes and turned back to the house.
As you entered you saw a man and a woman with their wands, as if they knew you were coming.
"We had been expecting you" the woman said cunningly.
You both got out your wands.
The man was about to put a torture spell on you but Bella blocked it and put her arm in front of you.
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER" Bella screamed.
"CRUCIO" she didn't lift the curse for many seconds.
At the time you were fighting the woman.
"AVADA KEDAVRA" you shouted, killing the woman.
"That's my girl" she said proudly after killing the man.
" you did so well baby!" she said giving you hug and a kiss.
" you think?" you asked, you didn't think you did that well but Bella was proud which made you happy.
"Of course, love!" she tightened the hug.
"Thank you baby" you kissed her lips hard.
She kissed you back and picked you up onto the sofa. She started undressing you.
"Doing this here are we?" you asked as she kissed your collarbone making her way down to your neck and your breasts.
"Want me to stop?" she said lifting her head back up.
"Oh god please don't" you moaned softly.
"Good girl" she moved down to your core.
Licking you folds with her tongue and rubbing your clit with her thumb.
"oh fuck me Bella" you moaned loudly.
She smirked at your words as you felt her lips on your folds.
She stuck two fingers in, curving them deep inside you.
"Bella please" you moaned.
She moved back up to kiss you, she quickly added a third finger and you bit her lip out of surprise.
"Sorry baby" you said a bit embarrassed.
"No worries darling, I liked it" she said nibbling your nipple.
Your body filled with pain and pleasure as you finished all over her fingers, your thighs and her lips. She licked up all your wetness and layed on top of you, her head rested on your chest. She stuck her tongue out and licked your breast.
"Bella!" you giggled and so did she.
"What? You taste good baby" she kissed you softly.
"I love you, Bella" you said kissing her head.
" I love you too y/n" she kissed you back and you ran your fingers through her messy hair.

~ at 12p.m ~

You and Bella quickly apparated to the Malfoy Manor just in time for the meeting you had forgotten about since you were... busy.

"ahh y/n, bellatrix you are just in time. For a minute I thought you weren't going to show."
Voldemort said.
"Does it really take 3 hours to kill two auras?" he said, raising an eye brow.
"Sorry my Lord, we got... busy" Bella said sheepishly.
"Probably fucking each other" Draco laughed.
"Shut it Malfoy" you said eyeing him.
"It's Draco to you" he said
"I'll call you whatever I damn well like" you said sharply, your girlfriend have him a glare and he looked away.
"Whatever just sit down, you're delaying the meeting" the dark Lord said walking away.

We went to sit down but of course the only two seats left weren't next to each other. You looked at bellatrix who didn't know what to do either. She wanted to sit next to you and you wanted to sit next to her. So you just stood there.
"What's the matter no seats left next to each other so you and fuck under the table, again? Yeah I saw you the first time" Draco said so the whole room could hear.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP MALFOY OR I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT APART, GOT IT?" you shouted at him.
One of the spare seats was next to Draco so Bella pushed him off and sat down. You sat down next to her with a smile on your face. You looked over to bellatrix who winked at you.
"Thank you for that" Voldemort said sarcastically. He continued talking about Harry Potter and how he wants kill him and blah blah blah.
All you could focus on was you girlfriend. You never really got a moment to realise how beautiful she really is, her skin is soft and pale her dark eyes, you could get lost in for hours. She is truly beautiful, you were so lucky to have her.

Arthurs note: please give me some plot ideas if you have any I would love to know!

~ Lilly xoxo