Day 7

Zayn's pov:

I was still half asleep when I felt Niall turn in my arms. I could feel him wiggle around trying to free himself from my grip. In response, I just wrapped my arms closer to his body resting my head on his shoulder. I heard a soft giggle slipping from Niall's lips. I tried falling back asleep but apparently, Niall had other plans. He started stroking my arm moving to my chest. His guitar-worn fingertips brushed against my naked chest. I felt good so I let out a content hum. Niall's hand moved up to reach my neck and softly brush my jaw. I couldn't help but think if his soft fingers were in different places than just my face.

"Zayn, time to wake up," Niall whispered while placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I grumbled but kept my eyes closed. "I know you're awake. Or don't you want that massage anymore?" Niall asked, I could hear him smirk. I slowly opened my eyes letting them adjust to the lights. I looked down to see Niall laying in my arms. He turned around and was now looking at me with his big blue eyes. "Right now?" I asked a little confused. Niall giggled and shook his head. "No silly, remember Louis planned us a whole day?" Niall asked. I nodded. "Well, wouldn't give up a fun time would you?" He asked looking at me hoping it was okay he still wanted to continue with Louis's plans. I smiled down at him. "Sure, sounds like fun." I agreed. Niall beamed and looked at me with happy eyes.

I placed a soft kiss on his cheek, to which he blushed. He tried hiding his face in my chest but I chuckled and lifted his chin so I could look at his blushing face. "Don't hide for me," I said. To which he shyly nodded. "Shit!" I said a little too loud and sat up. Niall looked at me confused. "Zayn?" He asked. "We needed to agree on a name for the new album last night..." I explained. Niall's eyes went big and he started panicking a little. I quickly shot out of bed and pulled Niall with me. I needed to focus on what was important instead of Niall in only boxers. We quickly run downstairs to the kitchen. Harry, Louis, and Liam were already talking and having breakfast. When  Niall and I ran through the door all three shot up their heads and looked at us.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked. I shook my head. "We promised Simon to give him a name for the new album by last night." I reminded them still a bit out of breath. Not once leaving my hand from Niall's arm. His skin felt soft under my touch. He didn't seem to mind either. Louis started laughing. "Calm down Zee! We already decided on a name last night." Liam explained. I looked at them confused. "What do you mean, when?" I asked. "We wanted to talk to you guys about it but you were sleeping so cute together so we decided not to wake you up," Harry asked. I blushed a little once I heard they saw us cuddled up together last night.

"So what did you decide on?" Niall curiously asked. "Midnight Memories." Liam confidently said. I repeated the name in my head a few times before I smiled. "I like it," I said. "Fits with Up All Night and Take Me Home." Niall agreed. "See, we don't need you guys," Harry said jokingly. To the wich, Niall pouted. I giggled at the boy next to me. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I told Niall how I felt about him. If I only had the courage.

We spent the whole morning lounging around and playing video games. My date with Niall, or whatever it's called wasn't until later in the day. "Zayn, want to help me pick you an outfit?" Louis asks. "I thought I would just go with what I'm wearing," I answered focusing on the game we were playing. Louis let out an annoyed sigh. "If Niall's doing this right, you got to get your dressing game up," Louis said. "Let me just ask Niall first," I said while getting up and pausing the game. I left Louis and Harry's room and went to find Niall. I walked through the kitchen and living room but didn't come across Niall or one of the other guys.

I moved upstairs and walked to Niall's room. Again no one. I walked further through the hallway and entered Liam's room. Harry and Liam have seated on the bed but still no sight of Niall. "Have you seen Niall I can't seem to find him?" I asked standing in the doorway way. Harry and Liam looked surprised to see me. "He's in my bath, room," Liam explained. I furrowed my brows at the thought of Niall being in Liam's bathroom. He better, not be sick again. I am starting to worry thinking of a sick Niall. "How does this look?" Niall asked walking out of the bathroom. My mouth dropped at the breathtaking sights. Niall wore black skinny which made his ass pop, paired with a purple shirt. "Wow..." I whispered.