Day 9

Zayn's pov:

Naill didn't come out of his room last night. I felt so bad for hurting him, but I couldn't seem to understand what I did wrong. As Simon suggested Perrie spend the night with me and we shared the room. It wasn't awkward since it happened before, although the circumstances were different this time around. Perrie and I talked for a while before we went to sleep. I told her how I felt about Niall and all that happened between us. She reassured me that Niall returned the same feelings although he didn't show it yet. The hardest thing was that I couldn't just crawl in bed with Niall and cuddle like we did the last few days. I had to make it seem like Perrie and I are together. I wanted to talk with one of the boys and tell them it was all fake but I couldn't. 

When I woke up this morning, a lot earlier than usual I decided to get dressed since I couldn't get more sleep and my nerves were killing me. I knew that today our management scheduled a date for me and Perrie. If I remember correctly we were going to some fancy restaurant. I hopped in the shower and washed off all the anxious thoughts. My hands would start to shake every time I thought about the fact I had to pretend to be in love with someone while I was in love with someone else. 

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. On my way back to my room I walked past Niall's room. The door stood open a little so I decided this might be my only change today to make things right with Niall. At least try to keep him happy until this whole fake dating thing is over. I softly opened the door not wanting him to notice my presence just yet and close the door on me. Niall stood with his back turned towards me looking through his closet. My eyes roamed over his beautiful pale skin. I was very aware of the fact he was only wearing boxers. I slowly walked towards him, took my shot, and wrapped my arms around his waist pressing his back against my still-wet chest. He let out a small not so manly scream. 

"Shh baby, it's just me," I whispered in his ear. I tried not to show I was freaking out inside cause I called him baby. "Zee?" Niall asked although he knew it was me. "Hmm.." I hummed in approval. "What are you doing?" He asked in a weak voice once my hand moved from his waist to his exposed chest. My fingers softly grazed over the soft skin. "I came to apologize," I said not stopping the movement of my hands. Niall let out a soft whimper when my fingers brushed his nipple. "Z-zayn.." Niall whimpered. "Yes, baby?" I asked deciding that right now I would risk it all if I get the change. "D-don't.." He said while letting out a soft pant. I chuckled a little at his loss of words. "You sure you want me to stop?" I softly asked. He softly nodded his head. My hands slowly started going a little lower following his happy trail. "Then tell me, baby, you want me to stop?" I asked with a heavy voice. "No.." He whispered. I placed a soft kiss behind his ear. "That's what I thought love," I said while my hands kept going lower. 

Suddenly our moment got interrupted. "Zayn, where are you? We need to head out." Perrie shouted from down the hall. I mentally cursed myself for letting myself get pressured into this situation. My hands dropped and I stepped away from Niall. He slowly turned around looking at me with tears glistening in his eyes. "I'm sorry love," I whispered before leaving the room. My heart ached to know Niall won't forgive me that easily this time. I messed up badly. I let out a deep sigh before going downstairs and joining Perrie. She handed me a coat while giving me a knowing look. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the car. I didn't feel like explaining it to her. But she had a different opinion on that. 

"What happened?" She asked while focusing her eyes on the road. I was in no state of driving right now. "It's nothing.." I said with a heavy sigh. "Zayn, you can tell me." She said while quickly looking at me. '"Fine... Niall and I kind of had a moment but you interrupted us." I explained. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea." She quickly apologized. I shook my head. "It's not your fault," I said reassuring her I wasn't mad. "So what was going on then?" She curiously asked. "To be honest I don't know myself," I said. "Just start at the beginning." She suggested. "I saw he left his door open so I went to talk to him. But whenever did any talking.." I said. Perrie chuckled. "No talking, then what did you do?" She asked with a grin plastered on his face. "Not like that!" I said. "Just joking."