Learning

Yeonjun pov

I finally arrived at the 13th floor and when the elevator opened there was blood everywhere.

Yeonjun: "Jesus... How many people died here...?" i walked near the broke window and looked out when i suddently remembered about my mission here, so i took out my radio looking around me to see if there was anyone and when i knew everything was clear i contacted the GRE "Yeonjun here."

[GRE]: "Where were you? We've been waiting for your report. It's been over 70 hours."

Yeonjun: "Lost my radio for a while. Don't worry, my cover's intact. No contact with the Tower's leader yet. Unable to confirm identity. I'm taking steps to blend in."

[GRE]: "Acknowledged. Time is of the essence, Yeonjun. Remember that."

Yeonjun: "There's one more thing. I... Got bitten. I've shown no symptoms, but the people here say i'm infected."

[GRE]: "... Then you'd better get your hands on some Antizin ASAP, hadn't you?" then someone started to shout for help so i closed the call with them to go see what was happening, but since i didn't have any weapon i looked around me seeing a bat on the floor so i picked that up and started to walk to the direction of the voice. The voice came from a semi-opened door and when i opened it all the way i saw a zombie trying to break a door, i rushed towards it and killed it with my bat then i opened the door the zombie was trying to break seeing a wounded guy on the ground.

Yeonjun: "What happened?" i crouched in front of him.

Sunoo: "I cut my arm... Getting away from him... Oh, god... You had to kill him, didn't you? God damn it... That was... That was my brother... I came down to see him and..."

Yeonjun: "Easy. Easy. It's all right now... I'll get help." i contacted Niki with the radio "Niki, this is Yeonjun. I'm down here on 13. Listen, this guy of yours got fucked up pretty bad getting away from a zombie."

[Niki]: "Oh shit... 31?! You went after Sunoo? Is it... Is it safe down there?"

Yeonjun: "It's safe enough now."

[Niki]: "Okay, don't move! I' m sending Yeji downstairs." i closed the communication.

Yeonjun: "Hold still. Yeji will be here any minute."

Sunoo: "Gauze... You gotta find some gauze... And alcohol. Combine them... That'll stop the bleeding... Please... Hurry!"

Yeonjun: "Try to stay calm, OK? I'll be right back." so i started to look around the whole floor and after i found a gauze and some alcohol i returned to Sunoo and positioned it on his injured arm, in that moment Yeji arrived.

Yeji: "Okay, who's hurt?" she walked in the room.

Yeonjun: "He's bleeding pretty bad."

Yeji: "Let me see him..." she crouched down next to him to look at his arm
"... Gauze and alcohol, huh? Pretty primitive, but it'll work. Thanks for the help, i'll take care of him from here." i got up from the ground and walked to the elevator.

[Niki]: "Hey, 31! Not bad for a new guy. Perhaps i misjudged you."

Yeonjun: "Hey, i just want to help out and repay you guys for what you did for me."

[Niki]: "Well, good. Come find me and we'll talk about how you can do that." i got in the elevator and pressed the button to return to the safe floor then i entered the room where Niki was finding him talk to Beomgyu about something.