Alley fight

Y/N'S POV
Without wasting a second the man with a bat immediately drops his cigarette and charges at Hanma with is bat. I can't bare to watch so I take a good few steps back and cover my eyes.

To my surprise I don't hear any noise from Hanma so I move hands. The first thing I see is the bat man on the floor knocked out cold and Hanma's foot resting on his head. The others are completely shocked and almost run away but they decide to all charge together.

Hanma laughs maniacally and punches each of them. From one hit they all immediately collapse. The bat man slowly gets up and charges again, only for his face to be met with Hanma's fist. Blood splatters on Hanma's face, as the guy's nose breaks, and he turns to me.

"Let's go shall we?<3" he cheerfully exclaimed while leaving those guys on the floor behind.

I look back at the guys and as we continue walking I stick very close to Hanma, afraid someone might jump out and attack again.

"Come on, I know you can't resist the temptation of my beautiful face but you don't have to stick so close<3"

I back up a bit and Hanma laughs, amused by my disgusted face.

"Where are we going anyway?" I suddenly realised Hanma didn't actually tell me a specific location.

"Be patient, you'll see. We're almost there anyway" he replies while reaching out for my hand which, this time, I accept with no resistance.

We continue walking and reach the end of the alley.

"Hold on a minute." I say to Hanma as I turn to him. He crouches down and hums in slight confusion. Using the sleeve of my- or his t shirt, I wipe the blood off his face, he can't just walk around casually like that. Hanma smiles gently and thanks me before taking my hand again and continuing our walk to the place he wanted to take me. We're not in the alley anymore so I have a feeling he's not holding my hand out of necessity.

We cross the busy road and keep going till we reach a small field that seems to be empty apart from the some small animals like crows and cats.

"Alright~ training begins now~~!" Hanma exclaims happily with his arms stretched out.

"Huh?"