🖤😩PRT5😩🖤

You guys can send requests if you want😌

Ty for this💯

Also this♡

And tysm @tiffanytulloch9 for adding my story to your reading list🥺<333

☆Let's get into the story☆

                  ----------------

Jacob POV

I went downstairs had a little snack and watched a 10min YouTube video. I could here y/n moaning and screaming my name ever once in a while. I finally decided to go up after like 45mins or so.

I opened the door to see y/n dripping in sweat and her cum all over the bed sheets.
"HI princess, how many times?" I asked her
"Twenty*moans* six" she said and with than she came again "And that makes it Twenty seven good job baby. Is this enough, do you want me to take it off?" I asked her "Yes*long moan* please" "Ok my princess".
And with that I took the vibrator off of her pussy and she let out a sigh.

I took the handcuffs off of her and cleaned her up with a towel. I know she must be exhausted and it's like 4 in the morning so I'm going to be a good boyfriend and let's her so to bed...after I let her have a bath.
I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom I sat her down on the bathroom counter and turned on the water, when it was filled I put y/n in.

I was about to walk out so she could relax and have some alone time because of what I did I thought she would be mad at me...but she called my name.

Y/n POV

Jacob was about to walk out I know he thinks I'm mad at him but I'm not...I want to lay my head on his chest and relax in the water.
"Jacob..."
"Yes princess"
"Can you please stay with me"
"Yes ofc"
He went and sat on the counter...swaying his feet slowly and looking down on the floor in deep thought.
"J-J" I called out to him
"Yes darling"
"I know you think I'm mad at you but I'm not...I said "I wanted you to stay with me" I meant I wanted you to come in to water with me" I told him
"Oh princess I'm sorry I didn't know that's what u meant"

He then took of his shorts and boxers and came into the water,behind me.
I lie down on him chest and said "I love you
mi rey" "And I love you mi reina".

After about half an hour we got out and put on or pj's and went to bed.

-----------

In my opinion I don't really like this story but let me know what you think
Bye LOVELYS 😍