janitors closet

Jacob and I were about to go out to a nice restaurant that just opened in LA . I wanted to look perfect for the occasion hence I wore this

The Dress :

(Or anything you like)

I walked down stairs because jacob was waiting for me. I went over to the mini fridge to grab a bottle of water and Jacob turned his head to look at me then he looked back down to his phone and quickly turned his head back to me again.

Jacob : wow wow wow wow...wtf are you wearing y/n.
"A dress"
Jacob: NO your NOT wearing that.
"But Jacobbbb I want to wear it. It's the only thing I have."
Which was a lie I mean he's not my father who is he to tell ma what I can and can't wear.
Jacob : if you want to wear it that badly at least wear a jacket please.
"Jacob exactly why do you want me to wear a jacket I look fine"
Jacob : "well maybe I just don't want other men looking at my woman"
"Awww J-J you know I only want you and nobody can take me away from you"
"Now let's go or else we're going to be late"
The jacket:

"Jacob exactly why do you want me to wear a jacket I look fine"Jacob : "well maybe I just don't want other men looking at my woman""Awww J-J you know I only want you and nobody can take me away from you""Now let's go or else we're going to be late...

15mins later

We made it to the restaurant and Jacob parked the car in the parking lot he came out of the car and opened my door for me.
We walked Into the restaurant and were greeted by a male waiter.

Waiter : Hello welcome to our new establishment, sir may I please have your name.
Jacob: Hello thanks for having us, my name's Jacob Day.
Waiter: OK Mr. And Mrs. Day follow me
I looked at Jacob who was already looking at me I felt my cheeks heat up so I looked away.

We were sat at our table and the waiter gave us menus while he tended to other people.
Jacob : so Mrs. Day what would you like.
"Jacob stop" I said looking away.
He wouldn't stop so I decided that I'm going to make him mad.

I took off my jacket and placed it on my lap
Jacob turned to me look like a tomato.
Jacob: y/n put the fucking jacket on right fucking now
"And what is I don't want to"

The waiter came and asked us what we would like. I place my hand on the waiter's hand and he looked at me but turned his face because his cheeks were getting red.

"I'll just have chicken tenders and fries with a coke" he turned his face back to us and looked at Jacob. I turned to look at him also and I could tell him was pissed.

Waiter : what would you like sir
Jacob : for you to leave my woman alone and we are never coming to this restaurant again as for you y/n" he said grabbing my wrist tightly and making me stand he pulled me along with him out back and went in a janitors closet.

Jacob : so you wanna be a slut and let other men see your body after you told me that you would keep that fucking jacket on.
I kept silent.
Jacob : so your giving me the silent treatment now.
After like 5sec...
He grabbed my throat hard.
"*gasps*"
Jacob : but I gotta say when we were home I wanna to rip this dress off your body" he said cupping my left breast.
Jacob : you look soooo sexy in this ma
He said as he pulled away the clothing that was covering my left breast and he started to flip his tongue on my nipple"
*moan*
I cover my mouth and Jacob looked at me
Jacob : let me hear your moans mama when I fuck you so hard...

Hey LOVELYS 😍
Long time no see or talk to you guys I have been busy lately but in going to try and post frequently.
Prt2 is coming
And love you all tysm for the support and 16k fucking reads omg I'm so grateful.
Bye LOVELYS 😍