Chapter 9: Announcement

•*•*•*•*
Ashton's P.O.V

"Guys, we have something to tell you...."

___________

Okay, by that statement, I'm really creeped out. What is that they have to tell to us? Oh if they're in a relationship, I don't know what to do. Sure they are cute together but its just I don't see any love chemistry between them, only brotherly/sisterly chemistry. Yeah, I don't want them to be together.

I looked at Luke and Michael expectantly, hoping they knew what Calum and Catherine were talking about. Well unfortunately, they are clueless like me. "We're confused but, kindly spill the beans?" I said to them with hesitation. I hope they didn't take it in with offense.

Catherine nodded to me and motioned us to sit down, wherever we want. I took the sit down facing Catherine and Calum, who was sitting beside each other. I smell no fishiness but their actions tell me otherwise. Right now, nervousness is like munching me up in big pieces; you have no idea.

"So, basically, we are...." Catherine trailed off. I looked at her with confusion written all over my face.

"Guys, take it slowly, okay?" Calum said while Luke, Michael and I nodded slowly. "Catherine and I are siblings."

Boom! Truth came out! As soon as that statement sank in my head, I yelled out a loud 'WHAT?!' in disbelief along with the boys.

I searched for any signs on their faces that they are lying to us but nope, I didn't found anything. All of their emotions held out a strong truth and determination. Right, they are really siblings.

"You, Catherine, are the long lost sister of Calum and Mali Hood? Also known as the long lost daughter of Joy and David Hood?" Luke choked out.

Catherine nodded.

"So, you are Diana Jane Hood?" Michael asked. Calum was now the one who nodded.

"Do they know?" I asked.

"Yes!" The two hollered.

"No offense but you two don't seem alike?" I asked, all of my right senses been blocked by shock. Little do I know, they look exactly the same.

"It's okay, no offense taken. Well, I have black hair but only dyed it since it's kinda boring." Catherine stated while giving a high-five to Michael which I highly know what it means.

Don't know? Duh, 'cause Mikey always dye his hair to the point when he doesn't quit it, he'll go permanently bald throughout his entire life.

"Eyes?" Luke asked. Oh yeah, she has green whilst Calum's and the rest are brownish. (A/N: Sorry for interrupting but did I get that part right? Are Sir David's eyes brown too? Geez, I'm sorry if I'm kinda clueless about these stuffs. Anyway, continue.)

While waiting for Catherine to respond, she held her finger up and started taking out something off her eyes which is, may I add, gross. After doing the thing she's doing, she held out the contact lenses out. I looked at her and she has brownish-blackish eyes. Her eyes are more darker than Calum's.

"Contact lens." She replied casually while shrugging. "They're not for fun. They have grades, you know, like eyeglasses." (A/N: I honestly don't know if you can pick colors because I think it's only transparent but for the sake of this story, it can be.)

"Cool but when you took it out, I'm kinda grossed out. Anyways, it's still cool. But doesn't that hurt when you put it in and take it out?" Michael spoke out my thoughts perfectly.

Catherine shook her head.

"Who's up for a pizza and movie marathon?" Luke hollered, breaking the soon-to-be awkwardness that will wrap the entire room soon enough.

"I do!" We all yelled in response, even Luke, the one who asked us. We are dorks.

------------------

It was now 4pm and we had 1 more hour before we.....we....umm.....go? Yeah, go to....go back? Screw management! Why would they take us away from Catherine? I mean, Diana. I found a true friend yet they are prying her away from us? For fuck's sake!

Yeah, maybe I'm over exaggerating. To make the best of our time spending time together, we were having a pizza and movie marathon, the usual. It might seem cliché but it's what we do, we can't help but do it! (No dirty comments needed.) Yeah, so much for the make the best of it, right?

"Guys, I need to go upstairs. I have to do somethings. And oh! Michael don't make any dirty comments about that and it's not what you think." Calum blurted out. The rest of us were laughing at his last comment. In response, Michael nodded and pretended to zip his mouth then throw away the key at some random place; a childish act but it suited him well. Dork. Calum nodded and bolted upstairs like really bolted. Gee, I didn't know he can run that fast, to be honest.

Calum's P.O.V

After saying the truth out at Catherine, I kept formulating plans in my head; that's why I've been quiet lately. I got so many things inside my head but thankfully, I made a perfect plan. I just hope it works out though. It's for Catherine's sake! I can't take it anymore!

"Guys, I need to go upstairs. I have to do somethings. And oh! Michael don't make any dirty comments about that and it's not what you think." I said to them and purposely adding my last comment. Geez, I know Michael well so I said that. After saying that, I got various replies and Mikey's was the best. Sigh, that dork.

I went up the stairs and proceeded to the guest room. Well, there are no more choices and I ain't taking no risks at the bathroom. I just hope they won't be busy bodies and sneak in then listen to the whole conversation. I honestly want this to be a surprise, specially to Catherine.

I brought out my phone and searched through my contacts. I found the one and made a call.

"Hello?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N: Cliffhanger! My original plan was to trick you that I stopped but continued it anyways but then...I edited it and I realized I missed out some parts. By typing that parts down, it got longer so I decided it's a wrap!

If you enjoyed these and stayed throughout, don't forget to comment, vote, share and follow! It would mean a lot to me. Sorry if it's short too.

Goal: I decided to take it slow first so...

Votes: 20
Comment: 15

If you think I sound like a needy bitch for having goals, comment below.

Bye! Stay tuned and if you went through this far, comment: "Whoop! Whoop! Biatch!" Loves you!

Oh! Kindly check out my teen fiction book called 'Fawn Academy'! It would be nice if you do! Also check out my coming soon fanfiction: Azure // Ashton Irwin [coming soon]

Stacey xoxox