{*•Die For You•*} *Smutish*

Word count: 869

You had been walking hand in hand with Billy for around 10 minutes. Heart pounding in your chest as he led you deeper into the woods. He stopped you in a small clearing near a little lake surrounded in big trees.

He grabbed both your hands and pulled you further into the clearing. You were a blushing mess and he just watched you with hungry eyes. He kissed you. But... it was more lustful and intimate than just a sweet like kiss.

You felt his tongue on your lips and you opened them, his tongue starting to explore your mouth. His hands dragged slowly up your sides and you let out a small and quiet moan as he gently pressed himself against you.

He gently tugged on the sleeve of your shirt, asking for consent. After you nodded and approval he went crazy. He broke you kiss to lift your shirt over your head, still studying your face for any sign you were uncomfortable. You were the one girl that he didn't want to chase away.

After he saw you wanted this as much as he did he smiled to himself and pressed up against you more roughly, then he started to move down to your jeans. He was sort of pulling the down slowly as if he still wasn't sure you were serious about this.

You unbuttoned the top button and that's when he knew that you did. He pulled them down all the way, tossing them aside into the grass. He seamed to pause for a moment taking in the sight of you half-naked in front of him before he grabbed your waist and pulled you in for another kiss.

You pulled his shirt off and then found yourself laying on the soft grass with him over you. He was about to unzip his pants when there was a cough from the woods.

Billy spun around and standing there was Tom Imura. One of the most well known bounty hunters besides Billy. You were blushing and covering your face at this point.

Billy stood up quick and stood in front of you, basically blocking him from seeing you. "What the hell are you doing out here Tom?" He said in a low voice. Billy and Tom were not the best of friends and had a messy past together.

Tom smirked at him, "Well, I was just passing through and I thought I heard something going on over here so I came to check it out," he explained. Billy took a moment to glance back at you. "Well nothings going on here so you can leave now." Tom step-sided and looked at you with a questioning look as Billy glared at him. You shook your head at Tom. He merely nodded and then walked off.

Billy stood there for a few more seconds before slowly turning back to you. You could tell he wanted more but the mood was very obviously ruined.

You hurried and put your clothes on and kissed him deeply. As he led you back to camp you would stop every now and then to share a heated kiss.

When you were both at the small cleared out area in front of the entrance to the camp he was still kissing you. You pulled away and looked up at him. "What about the people in camp?" He raised an eyebrow at you. "What about them?" He asked as he kissed you again, now leading you into camp.

To get where you both lived you would have to go through a very popular place. Billy seemed to notice this and you could see him smile.

He lead you into the middle of the road, there was a group of about 14-17 people ahead of you, buying things from the shops that lined the sidewalk.

Billy's footsteps echoed on the concrete (don't ask how) and a few people turned to look at him as they heard him approach. Hands on your waist, he started kissing all over your neck, even nipping a few times.

You giggled and shoved him away only for him to dive back in and kiss your lips. You heard people start to talk as Billy continued to lead you to your house. You were blushing and were surprised to see Billy's ears were red at the tips.

When you arrived there were two people in front of your house. They turned and looked at Billy as he approached. He seemed to recognize both of them as he told you to wait where you are as he gave you one last kiss and walked up to the men, leaving you completely speechless from what had just happened.

After a few moments he returned, taking your hand in his. Before he could say anything you wanted to tease him a bit to make sure you would get another moment like this tomorrow. Billy never forgot anything so he would definitely hold you to this.

"You know, I've been meaning to take a shower, I think I'm going to take one tomorrow." And with that, you walked into your house, leaving Billy blushing and thinking about what you had said.