My dream Pt 1

Since i was a lil boy i always look up in heaven above and say the word ...One day when i finished all my studies i will be able to get a fine descent job to help mama and papa to get a much happier beautiful life for us all and after that a nice automobile which can fit all family members go on a vacation somewhere just the 5 of us. But unfortunately it did not happened the way i was expected it to be, because as i grow older i felt very different ! Nothing in my dream had changed but only my visions , been treated unfairly in some way though for my certain point of view i was the one doing all the work needed to be done at home and everything else . I was 9 or 10 at the time i believe but because i was born and raised by tough time and hit by a hard life , back then i began learning how to cook rice using just charcoal , washing all our clothes with both hands manually ! Been able to clean in and out of the house by myself , go to buy some groceries needed inside our home & so is for food or breakfast for the day . Imagine being handed out task like those which was obviously not me who was the one doing them but the elder ones agree!? Well like i said! In the morning mama and papa will tap me slightly and whispers "francis gcing bili ka nang pandesal dalian mo baka maubusan" and yes the time should be 15 minutes before 4:30 , just because bread out in the bakery is being sold out early and there are so many people in line buying the same type of bread actually. By lunch there are no certainties ... There are time that we settle with nothing to eat & sometime with a ready cooked foods bought from the eatery around the corner a couple of blocks away, Dinner comes and we the three of us are there sitting and waiting what's in store for us ...? Those routine kept on going for a few years but for me it lasted a very long time till i got to the day where i can go grab my own food out of my own pocket by doing favors for somebody and being payed for a few bucks in return. - till next part!