Intro sequence

One by one, multiple sets of eyes start appearing against a spiral background. Then, before the last set of eyes appears, a black background fades in.

Then, Scooby and Shaggy were creeping through some hallway before a shadow loomed over them nad they looked over, seeing a spectral horseman riding out through the wall of a fireplace and charging at them, making Scooby gulp.

"Hey, Scooby!!" multiple voices shout

Scooby split in several directions with Double Team before slamming into himself and taking off.

Scooby, Scooby-Doo, looking for you

Fred and the girls began going through a tunnel on a rowboat, looking around.

Scooby, Scooby-Doo, where are you?

Shaggy crept by a suit of armor with a candle and Scooby was under a table cloth, shaking.

"ROver here!!!" Scooby yelped

All the stars are here, waiting for you

Shaggy and Scooby try to swing over a ravine only for the rope to snap and the two to land in a ravine.

Couldn't have a show without you

Scooby spiraled out of control on a small go kart, was seen in the ground next to a Sandile before jumping up and bolting off.

Scooby, Scooba-dee-doo

Then, Scooby went down a street, coming face to face with a ghostly gunslinger in a shootout.

Scooby, Scooba-dee-doo

The gunslinger shot into the air three times, Scooby plugging his ears. Then, the Mystery Machine was attempting to escape a massive Slaking trying to grab the van.

La la la la la, la la la la

Then, Scooby was bumping into various things in a toy factory. Then, Scooby and Shaggy were seen jumping into a minecart going through some abandoned mine.

La la la la la la la

Shaggy and Scooby then were running through some abandoned branch of a gym.

Scooby, Scooba-dee-doo

When the two run into a door, Scooby reached out and slams the door behind them.

Scooby

Then, Fred, Shaggy, and the girls were elsewhere against a bright orange background.

"Hey, Scooby!!!!" They shout

"Where are you?!????" Shaggy adds, against a red background

Then, Scooby was seen with a pile of food and a picnic basket.

"ROver here!!!" Scooby shouts

Then, as he took a bite of the food, a bit of green sludge splashes the screen adn when it drips down fully, the gang were seen under the series name

THE POKÉMON SCOOBY-DOO MOVIES

Next thing we see is the series title 'THE POKEMON SCOOBY-DOO MOVIES' with a subtitle bit of text reading 'Guest Starring The Sensational Sisters' with Scooby and Shaggy having a flashlight on showing the three sisters in question.

Today we meet the famous Sensational Sisters