2

Five years later, Present Day.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!" Dammit! I can't find my long-sleeve shirt and we will be late for the ceremony which will start in an hour. Alright Seth, focus. Try to remember where you last seen it.

"As far as I can remember..." I checked on my bag first, the obvious place. "Ohh where the hell is it?" I threw my other clothes out of my bag, still to no avail. I sat down, exhausted. "I'm gonna go and buy-"

I stumbled on Ricky, who's leaning against his door. "Looking for this? I kinda fancy this than mine and it suits me better than the one I'm going to wear." He showed off my shirt he was wearing together with his boxers.

"Gimme that, twerp!" I got up and... "Why did you stop?"

I was already at my edge. "Are you taunting me?" Then he pushed me against the wall. "I ain't taunting you, I was seducing you."

"C'mon Rick, we'll be leaving soon and we need to get going soon. It's very important for the two of us."

"I know but wouldn't it be nice if we will be there early."

He pressed his body firmly against mine, letting me feel his hard meat. I bit his lips. "There's no backing out to this one isn't it?"

"Would you even like to miss this chance of missing this once in a lifetime chance of me seducing you?"

"Bet I won't."

There's no backing out, only pleasure matters.

*** *** ***

"I hate you! I hate you!" Crossed, I walked up ahead of Ricky. I can still feel the pain but more so, we are totally late, by half an hour! "Ugh I can't feel my back." I can hear him whining from my back. He's such a kid.

"That's what you get. Good thing it hasn't started yet so we're still fine." We continued to walk until we saw some of our friends. I dashed towards them, while Rick had a very slow pace. "Hey Seth, what's wrong with your boyfriend?" Mitch asked, curious.

"Eh?" I looked back at him. Seeing him struggle like that, makes me feel a bit sorry. "It's his fault! I got nothing to do with what he's feeling right now."

Rick made that "awful" face at me again. His brown eyes and his lips, are so... irresistible. I walked up to him, lifted his head by his chin and kissed him, biting and pulling his lip afterwards.

"Hn." I dilly-dallied walking, feeling satisfied.

I love you, you idiot.