- The argument.. ch.2

TW! SWEARING, ABUSE AND MENTIONS OF MURDER

o:Means Talking.
o: Means Talking to self not out loud or narrator,
o: Means doing something.
- : Means author,

------------------ Narrator's POV

After Toby asked Ranboo that, He snapped at Tubbo. Don't ask me shit you bitch! -Ik he doesn't swear, but it's Revived Ranboo, what do you suspect, his goal is to get rid of Tubbo, by murdering his own husband.

Ranboo said harshly at Tubbo, starting an argument..MICHAEL just watched in terror as the two fought. Pa- Papa..What's happ- ening to- dad- dy... Michael said in tears stuttering, occasional the sniffles. Tubbo walked backwards, till his back hit the wall. Ra-- Ran, What the fuck are- are you trying t- to do- Tubbo said but got cut off by Ranboo. STOP ASKING SHIT I DON'T WANT ANSWER! Ranboo yelled very harshly at Tubbo.

Ranboo picked up a glass, and threw it at Tubbo directly in the head, making him bleed and pass out. Ranboo just laughs like a maniac while Tubbo was passed out. I- I won...I WON! Ranboo said still laughing like a maniac. MICHAEL ran out, lucky Techno was making his way to the house, To watch MICHAEL he knew, Ranboo was revived, But didn't know that his goal was to get rid of Tubbo, by killing him.

He seen MICHAEL run out of the house, He quickly ran to Michael and picked him up. Why are you outsid- Wait..why are you crying? Techno said, He was worried. Ranboo noticed that MICHAEL was..gone again..But in reality Michael was with Techno outside the house. I- I'm alrig-ht Uncle Tech-no Michael said in between sniffles.

c'mon, let's get you to my place to calm down, does that sound good?  Techno gently asked MICHAEL a question.
it nodded as to say 'yes' to his question.
alright, let's go he gently grabs MICHAEL's hand and walks over to his cabin who had Phil inside talking away to to his murder of crowns,
----------------
Take this wip rn as I cry :') 343