2

(It's always Jimin pov, unless I change it, always these songs are for the chapters if you have notice also please comments and vote)

*beep beep beep*

"Arghh" I slam my pillow on my alarm clock. I really don't want to go school, I just want to be dead but at the same time I don't. So confused.

I really glad to see my friends, especially two friends who are like our parents in the group. I really want to meet that Wooyoung guy.

I took another pill and hide the bottle underneath my drawers, I use my arms to lift it. During my rehab, I work out a lot more and now more stronger.

A random shirt and jean pants. I put white shoes and grab my backpack. "Bye mom, bye bro!" I grab my egg bread and my bike and rode to school. I place my headphones on as I let go of the handle.

*humming*

"Fuck you!" I flipped the guy up for almost hitting me. School, I hate it. Everyone does, if you do like school. Who the hell are you? The only reason I like school is because I can mess with teachers and see my friends.

I made it to school and lock my bike up.

"Chimmy!" I turn around to see Taehyung and San who is pretty much pregnant. "I told you he is coming today!" San smack Taehyung in the back of the head. "Babe, I was the one who told me" Taehyung rub his head. "Oh I'm sorry" San kiss his head. "It's okay, he is crazy with his hormones. Be careful what you say" Taehyung whisper to me.

"How was rehab?" San ask. "Shit like always, almost laid someone but got caught" It's was true, I think his name was Taemin? "Damn, come on, we have a new friend that could be perfect for you" Taehyung grab my hand. "Assholes! What about me!!?" San yelled, leaving him behind. "Shit, you know our usual table, I'mma be back. Probably get my ass whip" I laugh as I saw Taehyung ran.

"Jimin!" I heard Jin voice. "Mom!" I hug him. "Ow!" I was slap in the back of my head. "You dumb piece of shit! Almost dying in my house! We really care you and if that happens again I will do something" Namjoon warn as he hug me. "No promises" I shrugged.

"Look like Taehyung is getting scold" I heard Jungkook, we all watch as San pinch Taehyung ear and drag him to the table. I was gone for almost a year and Jin told that San is 3 months pregnant.

"Can I please cut his big ass dick off when I give birth?" San ask Namjoon who sat down, rubbing his belly. "Leave my dick alone" Taehyung pout. "Sure, I honestly don't care" Namjoon open his book.

Our friendship is still the same.

"Hey Yeo, Yoongi told me what happened. Where is Jongho?" I ask. "He is in the bathroom wanting some space" Yeosang told me. "Mind if I talk to him? Knowing I went through this before?" I ask him, how do you think I got these eating disorders? "I don't mind, I think it's will help him" I let my stuff with him and went to the men bathroom.

"Jongho?" I look around till I went to the handci stall. He was known to be cubby since elementary school. "You're back" he look up, I noticed he had dry tears. "You know, everyone is worried about you, even Yeosang" I told him as he nodded. "Not everyone is perfect, neither is there body. I know what I did was wrong and I regret it. It's okay to hate your body but you also need to learn to love it" I told him. "Fuck you trying to make me cry?" Jongho playful punch me in the shoulder. "Maybe, come on, I want to meet this Wooyoung guy" I help Jongho get up. "Did you work out?" He ask. "Yea, if you want. I can show you some stuff" I told him and he nodded.

We both walk back, Jongho sat next to Yeosang. "Okay baby?" He ask as Jongho nodded, resting his head on his shoulder.

"There he is!" I heard Hoseok sang. "Hey Hoe" I hug him as he punch me. "Stop calling me that, also meet Wooyoung!" A small boy who is shorter than me came out behind of Hoseok.

"So your the infamous Park Jimin, I'm Jung Wooyoung" he had his hand out. "Cool" I shook his hand. "Okay, are plan is to have you two date" Yoongi pull Hoseok on his lap, starting to make out with him. "Dude, shut the fuck up" I flip him.

"You can sit with me" I told Wooyoung. "Mhm" Wooyoung sat down, looking on his phone. "Pssh, want to try?" I had two pills from my bottle. "To get high?" He whisper. "Yes, it's doesn't last long" he took one and we both swallow it.

"Hey, we are having a welcome back party for you, Namjoon is going to get drinks" Seonghwa told us. "Nice, where?" I ask. "At the gay club like always, bring lube and condoms Joong" Seonghwa told us.

*ring ring*

"Fuckkk" I grab my bag. "See you all in lunch" Yunho say as he grab Mingi. I noticed that Wooyoung was follow me.

"How long you been here?" I ask. "Mm, since beginning of 2022" damn, that long. "Cool, see you later" I ran off, already knowing my class is.

"Well, welcome back Jimin" I smirked at my teacher, he is an ass. "Rather be dead" I took my seat. I place my legs on the desk and watch the people who came in till I spot Wooyoung.

"Jimin, we have the same class!" He smile, sitting next to me. "Sweet" what a surprise. "Oh, here is my notes" he hand me his notebook. "Thanks" I place it on the side.

This was going to be interesting.

TBC

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ