Act ll

Lord x pov

Fuck me im stuck in this grey room with a table infront of me and a crazy lady talking about how were could have kill innocence and how the would give us a pat on the back for almost stopping criminal that almost hurt many so call innocence. But only to turn around and say should would give us a slap on the wrist. She could try with me and perish like the one before her. Thou this ruby seems to innocent for this world so i made it a mission to keep it that way. But after the one sided alteration a mam with white hair, a green turtle neck, and it with a plate of cookies could be seen walking towards us.  Siting on the otherside.

??: hello you must be ruby rose right.

RR: yes thats me

??: and do you know who i am?

RR:  yes your the headmaster ant beacon.

Oz: thats correct. You have sliver eyes. Hum. And your fighting style. Its one of the most dangerous because of the wepon you are using. It reminds me of a dusty old qrow.

RR:hats mi uficle.

X: ruby dont talk with your.mouth full.-_-

RR: oh sorry. Thest my uncle.

Oz: humm well how would you like to join my school.

RR: would i like to no i think i would love to.

Oz: hum and you ur not on the recourd i have. What is your name.

X: just call me x.

Oz: alright this leds me to my next question how were you abled to stop time and minipulate reality as a whole. Thats a very impressive feat if you ask me.

X:well no one asked but lets just say that I AM GOD. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaha.

Oz: i pretty sure no one cares about that. But only about how you were abled to minipulate reality.

X: well if you got rid of your old ass glasses you would finaly get some bitchs. No only that you stake childern for a living. Literally will be most likely in the females bathroom like a fuckin pedo. And you know what makes you worse.

Oz: 1st thats cap but what.

X: you actually get away with it. Tf. Stop being in love with 9 yrs old children and actually get some bitches. If you got rid of that yee yee ass hair cut glinda may actully fuck with you. Your own childern hated you and wouldn't give you your power or magic whatever you want to call it.

RR:  dang ozpin i would not take that level of disrespect. Thats just me tho jus sayin.

Oz:...... Just join my school. And did you really have to bring my childern into this bru. Thier death was tragic.

X: ay thats on you not me bro but sure. i dont see the problem with it.

To be continued.

Thanks for the wait and for the reades i hope you enjoying the store so far. You guys have a good one. Love you guys. Thank yoi again until next time.