Prolouge

About 2 weeks. It had been 2 whole weeks since Lady Ophelia left Snezhnaya. She had spent about 1 week crossing through the blizzards of Snezhnaya, and another week making through the hills, mountains, and forest which separated Snezhnaya from Mondstadt.

She felt excited about arriving at long last in Mondstadt. Finally I won't be freezing to death at all times.
"M'lady!" Morso, Lady Ophelia's guide, exclaimed, "perhaps we should slow down a bit, we should be arriving in Mondstadt in a couple of hours. It wouldn't hurt to take a break."
Lady Ophelia whipped around ready to snarl at him for being lazy, only to stop to calm herself.

I must not be a tyrant, this poor man already is terrified of me, I suppose I'm not used to life without being treated like a noble at all times. Mondstadt will be the perfect source and teacher, I hope to learn independence and sympathy there.
"Of course, my good sir, we shall rest for as long as you need. Just make sure we arrive before nightfall." Lady Ophelia sighed.
"Thank you M'lady, you are very kind." Morse smiled meekly at her.
"Please, call me Ollie-Mae."

Lady Ollie-Mae Ophelia was hiding behind an oak tree, bow in hand, she pointed it at a relaxed boar, quietly munching on weeds, grass, and flowers. She pulled back the string and the arrow zipped through the air. She heard a squeal coming from the boar, she turned to look around to see that it had deceased.
She grabbed the limp boar and carried it back to the rock where she and Morso had set up a small resting area. Her young companion was sound asleep, his head awkwardly leaned against the rocks side.
Ollie-Mae grabbed some flint out of her bag and struck it against a small throwing knife she had brought along. Sparks flew onto her sad stick pile, the lively flames came to life, but were dim. She grabbed some nearby sticks and threw them into the hungry fire.
She grabbed three more larger sticks, with her dagger she carved two of them in a way so it would hold up the third stick. She stabbed the two carved sticks into the ground, while stabbing the third one through the boar. Lady Ophelia placed the meaty stick on top of the other two.
She had now made a way to roast the fresh-kill.
She sighed, "As much as I would like to join you in a tranquil rest, Morso, I must make sure the meat cooks just right." She mumbled mostly to herself. She felt the heat of the fire warm her freckled face.

About an hour had passed since leaving their small resting area, Lady Ophelia and Morso had eaten their share of roasted boar. They were now nearing Mondstadt, the closer they got the more excitement she felt about this city. Yet that excitement could not best her exhaustion.
"Morso!" She groaned to the young ginger haired man, "When will we arrive?"
"Approximately the late-afternoon, M'lady"

She sighed, there must be something to do to pass the time!
She looked towards her soldier. "Morso, after all these 2 weeks of walking together on this journey, I have not asked about you. If it doesn't bother you, do tell, I'd like to know whom I've traveled with."
Morso nodded. "When I was about 17 I started training to become a foot soldier, and when I was 10 I was bestowed with my Dendro Vision." He pointed at the green glowing vision that hung from his hip.

"How very interesting, please except my sincerest apologies, I cannot believe I had the audacity of not asking to hear of your story." Ollie-Mae said quietly but truthfully.
"I thank ye, M'lady." He turned to look back at his map, a wide grin appeared on his face. "Lady Ollie-Mae Ophelia of Snezhnaya, I welcome you to Mondstadt, the City of Freedom."