Chapter 1

Moving to Mondstadt was on one Lady Ophelia's best ideas. The breeze was blowing smoothly, the sounds of bells and lyres rang through the air, children were running around the square without care in the world, and best of yet Ollie-Mae had finally started a life here. About 6 months ago she and her gingered soldier, Morso, had traveled from the snowy tundras of Snezhnaya to the rolling fields of Mondstadt.

Upon arriving, she was welcome by most the the good people of the fair city. She was offered to stay in a spare bedroom at the Knights of Favonius headquarters. After a couple days of living there she made it her mission too get to know the people more.
The first person she had met was Jean, Jean is the Acting Grand Master of the Knights. When Ollie-Mae had met her, she was busy working, too busy to even look up at her.

"Hello, you must be Jean." Lady Ophelia said.
Jean looked up at the sound of her voice. "Ah. You must be Lady Ophelia! It is good to finally meet you properly, I take it your stay in Mondstadt has been a pleasant experience?"
"Why yes! Compared to Snezhnaya, I would spend forever here. But that is not why I've come, I'm here seeking more than just cool winds and the harmonic sound of lyres. I was hoping we could get to know each other." Lady Ophelia said.
"I was hoping the same," Jean started, thinking of what to say next "I'll strike you a deal. There is a new traveler in town, I hear from the locals She is exceptional with the spear. This has convinced me she would make an extraordinary Knight. Will you convince her to join the Knights?"

Lady Ollie-Mae looked amused. "Of course Jean. It shall be done."

Ollie-Mae had closed one the big doors of the Knight's headquarters, immediately she was drawn to the sweet sound of a lyre.
There was a medium sized crowd surrounding a young bard who was dress in green. She approached the crowd, they all seemed possessed by the bard's music talents.
His rhyming skills were truly amazing at that too.
Once he was done, the people started to clap and break away.
"Bravo!"
Lady Ophelia turned to see a young girl, she had a black cloak on. Underneath her hoodie the girl had deep ocean blue eyes, light freckles dotting her cheeks, and a few strands of golden hair falling from inside her hoodie.
Lady Ollie-Mae approached the girl.

"Bravo indeed, quite the talented one he is, Miss." Ollie-Mae said quietly. "You seem like a traveler, young one."
"I am but a traveler M'lady, the name's Kamira Blair, but please call me Kami."
"What a lovely name." Lady Ophelia looked at the war spear strapped across Kami's back. "You don't happen to specialize in the spear, right?"
"Oh yes, I've spent 6 years of my childhood training with my spear. I left my hometown, Fontaine, about 2 years ago and has been traveling since."
Lady Ollie-Mae looked at the girl's cloak, it was attached by two magnetic pieces to a Hydro Vision. "Your a Hydro? How very interesting."
Kami looked down at her vision consciously.

"Do not worry my dear girl! Your vision is on right." She smiled with amusement. She pointed at her vision. "I am a Cryo."
Right! I've got to ask her the question.
"Acting Grand Master Jean has invited you to join the Knights of Favonius. She hears your spear skills are quite unique."
Kami was silent for a moment her head. "My sincerest apologies M'lady. But the life of a Knight is not mine, I do hope to help the fair city though." She looked thoughtful. "Tell Master Jean I'll consider her generous offer."

Lady Ophelia thought that not getting this girl to join the Knights would ruin her chance here, but surprisingly she felt she would be let off easy on this one.
"Of course. I thank you for your time, Miss Kami." Lady Ophelia watched as the girl turned around and left.

"Oh! How did it go, M'lady?" Jean asked.
"Miss Kami said the life of a Knight was not hers. I do apologize, I've failed this task."
"Do not fret, if she does not want to join the Knights, then she doesn't. You did fulfill my request, though. Tomorrow the Knights are having lunch at a nearby restaurant, will you be there?"
"Of course, Master Jean."