Day one

age: 24 📍Jayda's office August,5th 9:30am────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

age: 24
📍Jayda's office
August,5th
9:30am
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"Wsp wayda" i greet as i open jayda's door.

"Hi dayvon. You know where to sit" she says.

I've known dis guh fa months and she get finer by the day so i claim ha. She sick of me but she my mamas so ion care plus she gettin paid ta help me. I go sit on the couch in the middle of the room after taking my slides off. Dis couch comfier den a bitch. Ha whole theme is gray and white.

"You been taking ya meds?" she ask

"Hell naw. I told yo ass ion feel normal when taking them" i tell her feeling myself get mad.

"Calm down. I gotta ask that everyday and yk th-" she gets interrupted by her door opening. Her assistant peaks her head in.

"Wayda yk you scheduled for more than person rn?" ari ask causing me to look at jayda.

"Ion remember doing that but if i did and the rest are here den bring em in" ari nods then 2 niggas walk in.

"Who tf is dem?" i ask

"New clients that need help so im asking you to not lash out" jayda tells me as the other 2 sit down.

"Ion need therapy" the one with longer dreads and slightly taller says.

"I decide that and not you. Yea i'm a therapist but i also don't play so if you let me do my job and respect me then imma give that respect back and help you. Am i clear?" she ask

" Ian gon listen but i'll respect you and yk this wayda" i tell her

"Then that's not respect and this shit aint no joke" She walks around her desk and sits on it. " Dayvon you got Volatile anger, kentrell you have DID, and taurus you got volatile anger also. Now let's say all of yall just lash out at the same time, who's that safe for because ik it aint gon be safe for me, yall, or anybody else so tell me again, will i get respect and will yall let me do my job?"

"You gotta earn that shit" the slightly shorter one says.

"From who? you or top because as far as ik, you keep thinking your top and just lashes out at any given moment but your not. Top is a whole different person. Imma give you an example of who else has what you have. Yall know ynwmelly right?" she ask

"Ofc" we tell her. Feel like im back in school and in detention.

"Then yall also know melvin. Melvin is another person that's attached to him just like top is attached to kentrell. Actually let's change the subject for a lil, tell me how yall deal with your disorders" she says. We stay quiet.