Pain and truth

August 10th 7am📍von house────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

August 10th
7am
📍von house
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

I get out of von bed den pull trell on top of von, and polo on top of him. I then climb back on the bed and stand on polo back causing them to wake up.

"Good morning" i say.

"Wtf is you doin mane?" trell ask

"I created a darkskin rapper wit dreadlocks sandwich" i look at von and he punches me hard as shit in my thigh. My thigh feels damn near numb. I get down and walk out after watching kentrell punch von for hitting me. I go to the kitchen and get out an ice pack then put it on my thigh while walking to the living room. I sit down as i see taurus come out the room wit a bloody lip.

"You ok?" i ask

"We punched him to see how it felt and he fought back. Nigga almost broke my neck from the way my head twisted" he says

"I told yall yesterday dat he strong asfc. Yall strong too but he a luh stronger" i say

"You ok?" he ask as he sits down.

"Yea. It hurts and i gotta cover this up when i go to work in a few hours" i remove the ice pack and show him the bruise. His eyes get darker and he gets up then goes back to the room. I shrug because ik if dey try to kill each other, it aint gon be my fault because i warned dem bout each other. I just start watching all american home coming. Im pissed that thea and damon got together and not him an simone but im here for the black love.

"Cmere" trell says as he walks out the room. I get up and walk towards him then get confused when he starts moving my head side to side, checking my neck.

"Kentrell. What are you doing?" i ask

"How many times he hurt you before this?" he ask

"Uhm once. It was the day we kissed. He got mad cause you bit my neck and choked me" i explain. He nods den goes back to the room. Chile lemme get my popcorn. I go to the kitchen and grab the duck tape den tape the ice pack to my thigh. I grab the white cheddar popcorn and go to the room den peak in the door. Dey still jumpin him but von is definitely beatin they ass too. How? idk.

Is it weird that im gettin turned on seein them bloody and shit? Nah im fine. I lock eyes wit von and his eyes just get darker. He pushes polo and trell off him den gets up and walks towards me causing me to run upstairs. He starts chasing me and he fast as shit. I go in one of the guest rooms and lock the door den go in the closet and hide. Ofc he breaks the door and finds me. He chokes me and pulls me out the closet. I was dumb ta hide in here because aint shit cover me and it ain't no door. Luckily polo and trell get him off me.