Chapter one (no smut)

"Susie?!  What are you doing?!", Kris exclaims as Susie lowers her finger across Kris's chest.  She only looks at him with visible lust.  "Kris.  Two weeks.  Two whole weeks, Kris.".  "Susie, what are you talking about?  Two weeks of what?".  "Two weeks ago, I've been constantly hot Kris.  Do you know how unbearable two DAYS of this is, let alone Two weeks!".  Susie starts for Kris's pants, but stops.  "Kris.  Are you okay with this?  I need to know, now.".  Kris stammered, "I - wh- what are you planning?".  Susie looks at him, "You're full damn aware of what I mean.".  He looks at her in the eyes and says, "Is this how I loose it?  This might be the best present i could get, if we do this.".  "You didn't answer me Kris.".  Susie starts to growl.  "I dont know Susie, do you think Tori-".  Kris is cut off by Susie, "TO HELL WITH WHAT SHE WANTS!  You're 18 now!  What do you want!".  Kris thinks for a moment.  "I think... we should go to your room if we're doing this.".  A smile shows on Susie as she picks him up by his waist, and carries him into her room.  Kris, surprised by this, instictively tries to grab the nearest corner, but fails.  Susie runs into her room, and in his franticnes, Kris closes the door trying to grab it.  She throws Kris on her bed and pins him.  "Final warning, Kris.  I wont hold back.".  "Im not sure Im ready for this, but hell yeah."