Chapter one (SMUT)

Kris pushes his head forward and kisses Susie.  Susie pulls back and says, "I'm the captain here nerd.", while taking off her shirt.  She has a sports bra underneath, with a grayish black colour.  Kris quickly follows by taking his shirt off as well.  Susie starts to grind against Kris.  "Fuck.  I feel you through everything.".  "Susie, let me-", Kris undoes her bra and it falls on him, revealing her breasts. "Straightforward, i like it.".  Kris doesn't even get to see because her face had already reached his crotch. She unties his baggy sweatpants and slides them down, uncovering his not-so-little buddy.   Susie looked at the girth, "Shit, Kris. This is...". She grabs it with one of her hands and starts up and down. "Kris, I might not let you go after this. I won't hold back either.  Are you s-".  Susie is cut off by Kris deeply kissing her, trying to switch to be dominant over her once more.  Susie slowly sinks into the kiss.  She pulls back to say, "You really wanna be the big dog, huh?".  In retort, Kris starts clasping at her tits and pushing her back with more force than he's ever pushed with before. Susie falls backwards into a soft chair showing her soaked pants. "Damn Kris~," She says while slightly showing her fangs.  "Now i gotta wash these."  Susie gets up and lays on the bed.  Kris waists no time and crawls up her body. He positions his dick against her breasts, and pins her arms with his knees. Susie looks at him with a mixture of lust and DETERMINATION.