~Boba~

After you swam away and got out the water someone picked you up and it was Miguel he jumped in the pool.
You start to get back out then Mason pushes you back in.
You get out the pool and run next to Becca while Brady and Tristin flung Maddy in the pool"ok guys stop harassing us"you say laughing"ok ok we will stop "Brady says.
You guys swim to the hut and you start to pour juice for everyone and hand then there cups.
You go on Instagram and see that Mason posted a video of him pushing you the pool,you laugh and you look at the comments
You read one comment and see that it says~are the girl comfortable with all the guys around her???~
You reply saying ~I've known them my whole life,All of us are comfortable with each other~
You like the post and turn your phone off "you guys wanna swim still?"you ask they all say yes and you were about to sit down and start to slowly go in the water when you feel two hands push you in and after you ride up from the water you see Mason and Miguel there,you were about to say some thing when you see Maddy and Becca push them in to and then they both jumped in.
There were 5 floaties so you Becca and Maddy got on this huge unicorn one while the 4 boys got on the huge crocodile one "wait y/n grab one of there arm to try to connect then together"Becca says "wait I got this huge white on that fits 8 people on it let's go get that one instead "you say getting off the unicorn.

You go and get the larger in and you take out the unicorn one,Maddy and Becca get on it and you guys paddle your arms to the crocodile and you slowly get out the floaty,you grab there floaty and you tip it over and they all fall in the water, you get out the water and you sit back down in the huge floaty.
"Guys get on this one we all fit "maddy says.
They swim over and get on and you guys start to talk and laugh.
"Ok guys mosquitoes are starting to come out let's go inside "you say getting off,you guys get out and head inside.
"Ok guys one bye one go shower"you say
Miguel goes into your bathroom
Mason goes in the guest master bedrooms bathroom
And Becca goes into your sisters bathroom.
After Brady you and Maddy went you guys all sat down and looked at the time "it's 9:53 already"you say "we're we out there for that long??"Tristin says "I don't even know "you say.
Later you guys start to watch Shrek 1 and while your watching it you feel a tap on ur shoulder,you turn around and see Mason and Miguel waving at you to go sit in between them.
You sigh and you get up and sit in the middle of them , you Miguel and Mason were the closet out of anyone else"what do you guys wants...this time"you say whispering,Miguel pulls out his phone and goes on Google and he pulls up a photo of boba you look at Miguel then at Mason and you push there heads "I really hate you guys right now "you say getting up and going to the kitchen you already knew what type of boba all of them wanted because every time you guys go to get them they order the same thing all the time.
You had a lot of money left in your card from you birthday last month so you ordered 7 different types of bobas and they were getting here in around 20 minutes.
You sat back down in between then and you show then that you ordered them and they both said "THANK YOU!"then Mason gave you a kiss on your right cheek and Miguel gave you a kid on your left cheek"yea yea"you say putting down ur phone and start to watch the movie.
After the movie ended you get up to take off the movie when you get a notification that the food has been delivered.
You quickly take out the movie then go outside to grab the food but when you turn around you see that all the boys are asleep you look at  Becca and Maddy and Becca still up laughing and taking a photo of them sleeping "send me that"you say walking to the door and grabbing the drinks "what did Miguel and Mason make you order this time "maddy says getting up and laughing "what do you think "you say as you pull out a boba drink"here i got everyone there's too.

You threw start to get ur drinks and sit down in front of the tv and you decide that u guys wanted to go live,"ok let me go live"you say pulling out ur phone.

THE LIVE
———————————————————————————
~are they sleeping?~
"Yea they are sleeping ,I think they got tired from swimming"maddy says
~is it true that Miguel and Mason have a crush on y/n?~
"No 💀" you say
~What are you guys doing~
"We were watching a movie but them it ended and these four went to sleep"Becca says
"What are you guys doing"Tristin says getting up"we are live because you guys fell asleep"you say ,"oo you got boba let me have some"he says while taking the boba out ur hand and starts to drink some.
Eventually they all wake up and you guys end the live there.
"Ok children come get your drinks"you say.They all run up and pick up there drinks,after you guys just talk and go on ur phones,you guys wanted to go to the store."guys let's go and my sister to go drive us to the store"you say getting up.
You get up and see that she is live sitting on her bed "you should take us to the store"Brady says "omg yes let's go guys get ur shoes on"she says getting up "ok bye guys ima end the live here byeee"she says as she end the live and out her shoes on.
You guys get your shoes on and start to head out the house.
When you guys get there you guys run inside and go to the chips aisle and all of you guys pick out random chips.
You and Tristin run to the candy aisle and grabs sour skittles and other candies.
When you and Tristin get to the other you guys all walk to the clothes aisle and decide you guys are gonna get matching pajamas "oo let's get these guys"Maddy says "omg those are so cute "you say "we are not wearing that"you hear Miguel say"to bad "Becca says.
When you guys leave the store you get back in the car and they say" thank youuuuuu"and they all kiss you on the cheek"ok ok guys calm down".
When you guys get to ur house you guys all change into you new pjs"guys I seen a video on tiktok that is like a game it's kinda like spin the bottle but who ever it land on you have to kiss on the cheek instead"Becca says "it's like that game we played are y/n birthday party"Brady says"yea you guys wanna play it "you say.They all agree.

Hey guys I think ima make one more chapter then that's it for tonight<333
Time:2:47am
Words:1295