•stranger things•

You wake up and see that your in the living room and Miguel is laying down next to you.
You get up and see you have a blanket over yourself"why am I in the living room"you say.
"Oh yea so Mason and Tristin brought you down here when you fell asleep"Brady says.
You get up and say"ugh I need to go brush on teeth"but as soon as you start to walk Miguel pull your arm and he says"lay back down".
You lay back down and say"ok I guess not".
After about 3 minutes you can hear Miguel snoring already,you get up quickly and go upstairs to brush your hair a teeth,and wash ur face.
You come back down and Miguel is already up.
You can see the rest of them looking for a scary story on the tv.
You lay down on the bean bag and say "does anyone want a mc flurry"
They all yell "MEEEE".
You order everyone a mc flurry and get up and set the bean bag in front of Miguel.
You pay the bean bag and he goes on it and lays down.
You grab a blanket and put it over him.
He falls back asleep and you sit next to Becca and Maddy.
You guys start to talk and take photos together and after about 15 minutes you hear the door bell ring and Mason gets up quickly and gets to food.
He sets the bag down on the counter and open it.
He gets a ice cream out and start to eat it"THANK YOUU"he says running up to you,he gives you a kiss on the cheek and you get up and get three,one for Becca Maddy and you.
You walk over to Miguel and shake him saying"we got mc flurries"you say.
He gets up and brush's his teeth and comes back down.
He starts to eat it and he walks over to you and give you a kiss on the cheek.
You tell Maddy and Becca"hey wanna go lay down in the back".
They agree and you guys lay down on some chairs and eat the ice cream and talk.
After about 5 minutes they boys come out with there ice creams and mason with his Cheetos and Tristin with his gummies.
You guys all start to talk and you guys go live.
(I'm to lazy to write the live so ye)

After the live you go inside and out your ice cream in the freezer,you go upstairs and grab your phone and look on tiktok.
You see a video that the new stranger things came out.
You run to your back yard and yell"STRANGER THINGS 4 CANE OUT AHHHHHHHH".
You run inside and they all run after you.
You go on Netflix and two the new one came out.
You guys start to watch it.
(Skip to the part where Eddie dies😪)
You are sobbing your eyes out with Becca and Maddy"it's okay guys he's not actually dead"Brady says.
You start to sobb even more.
(Skip to the part where Dustin is telling eddies uncle that he was a good guy)
You start to sobb even more and you roll over to Miguel and Mason and give them a hug and sobb"you'll be fine it's okay"miguel says.
They hug you back.

After all the episodes are all done it was already 9:25am
You go to the bathroom with Becca and Maddy and you guys wash your face.

Guys I got bored so I made another one
By the way I know stranger things came out a while ago I just wanted a excuse to bring up stranger things yk.