You sound different,

☎ How did that come up?

☏ I don't know, you just do.

☎ Why would I be different? That's silly.

☏ Now I'm scared. Since when do you use the word silly..?

☎ Silly Billy. There. I use it.

☏ Ok.

☎ Yess

☏ Yup ok I'm just going to roll with it. Did you go back to the beach then?

☎ Yeah. But the people there seemed confused.

☏ About?

☎ They seemed confused about whether I was there for business or pleasure. I said pleasure and winked, because it felt like the right thing to do.

☏ Um. Are you ok? Not that there's anything wrong with winking, I'm sure you could be one of the few people who can pull it off really well, but you seem a little weird tonight? Or whatever time it is where you are.

☎ Hmm. It's night.

☎ Or morning.

☎ Or night.

☎ Late.

☎ Early.

☏ Just what I thought.

☎ Excuse me?

☏ You're drunk texting me. I never thought I'd see the day.

☎ Well sorryyy

☏ Don't apologise. All I thought was that you knew how to hold your liquor.

☎ I can choose not to. Sometimes it's a good thing to get a little lost.

☏ Is there a reason you would want to? You doing ok?

☎ Yeah, I'm greaaaat.

☏ Tell me what's wrong. You always sort me out. Now it's my turn to sort you out.

☎ Who says I need sorting out?

☏ I do. Now tell me.

☎ There's just a lot going on.

☏ So you're overworked?

☎ In a way.

☏ It would be so much easier for me to help you if I knew what you're working on.

☎ Nope. But I'm meant to be signing a contract tomorrow.

☏ And??

☎ And I'm not sure if I want to.

☏ Then don't.

☎ It's not that simple.

☏ Yes it is. You're the one who's always trying to convince me that it is that simple. Now that I believe it, you're trying to change my mind?

☎ Why do you suddenly believe it now then?

☏ Because I care about you.

☏ I don't care if you never talk to me again. Ok that's a lie, but I don't care if you're angry at me forever. I'm going to call you out on your sh.it. You can hate me. As long as you never do something you don't want to.

☏ You know, I really miss you being the reasonable one.

☎ Wow. I never imagined it like this. I didn't think I would feel like this when someone said they cared about me.

☏ How do you feel?

☎ Nauseous.

☎ Oh s.hit, that might be the tequila.

☏ You still there?

☏ Are you ok?

☏ The truth is that, even if you're over some toilet, throwing up a whole load of tequila shots, right this second, while I'm trying to reach you, I do still. I care about you.

☏ Don't sign it.