I'm fearless?

☏ I'll repeat it.

☏ I'm finally fearless.

☏ I thought I would just lose it all if I put myself out there.

☏ But I didn't. And it's because of you. I wish you could reply, just once, so I can thank you and know that you've read it. 

☏ But hey, you can't always get what you want.

☏ There's a part of me that wants me to narrow it all down and spare you the details you'll probably find boring, but you're probably (definitely) not reading this anyway, so there's no one to bore. So the other part of me, the more gutsy one, is gonna bore the f.uck out of  emptiness and oblivion.

☏ Shi.t, that sounded really poetic. In a dark, edgy, tumblr kind of way. 

☏ Moooving on.

☏ So I walked up to him. That's where we left off, isn't it? 

☏ And I said "hi". He said "hi". With "hi" out of the way, the sky was the limit. I don't know where it came from, but I would dare to say that I was actually smooth. I didn't overthink it. I was clear. You, yeah you, I want to talk to you. And he seemed receptive -- thank god.

☏ What I like is that the small talk was out of the way pretty soon. We actually got to talking, really talking, about things we're interested in in no time, because he's a good conversationalist. This guy is quality, I swear.

☏ And it's not just the quality biceps I see bulging out of his uniform.

☏ Although I'd be lying if I said those weren't a bonus (more like boner: girl boner #sorrynotsorry)

☏ We started talking about our free time -- how we wish we had more of it. And wouldn't it be nice to have fun and chill a little more without worrying so much?

☏ We talked about balancing a social life with all this thinking that we do over paper all day. Even though we're interested in it, we want to move on, do other things.

☏ We really agree on that. We're ready to go. Go out and see things.

☏ He wants to go out running somewhere new every morning in a new place. 

☏ Because he's really into training, pushing his limits and trying to improve.

☏ He's great at that. The whole sports thing. 

☏ But he's smart! I think he tries to seem nonchalant but the responsible part of him shows through -- to me, at least .

☏ And that whole conversation was a wild ride for me. I got to read him and his thoughts about being young in this world, which is pretty deep for a first-time conversation. Much deeper than your typical jock would go.

☏  So yeah, I got to do that. I got to figure him out a little bit and notice all the little things up close; especially the way his eyes come into the prettiest, darkest almond shape around the corners. 

☏ And, oh man, I have to tell you. The way they glowed when he talked about his future...

☏ I'm so happy I got to experience it. 

☏ I wouldn't have been able to without your advice.

☏ Thank you.

☏ Oh, and one last thing he said.

☏ "Let's talk again."