OC Bio

Name: Jessica

Age: 11

Gender: Female

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Emerald green

Skin colour: Light

Family- Mother: Unknown Farther: Remus Lupin

Best friends: The golden trio (But gets along with almost everyone)

Crush/Girlfriend: Hermione Granger (fully realised by her third year)

Pet: Owl

Back story: Jessica has lived with Remus Lupin for all her life but has never found anything that would revile her mother she has no idea of who she could be and nothing that could lead her to find her mother. Jessica was seen as a very powerful witch with lots of potential from a very young age and when her letter was received she was overjoyed after her father had explained it all to her. Jessica loved to hear her father's stories of his time at Hogwarts they were her favourite bedtime story and still are regardless of how many times she hears them.

 There was this other thing that she never understood, whenever her father lost control on the full moon for whatever reason he was never able to harm her no matter what. Jessica loved her father for that more than anything and would sometimes be in charge of keeping Lupin from hurting others on the rare occasion that he got too close to civilisation on a full moon.