Chapter 3

sorry for not posting in a while but I'm back 

.....................................................................................

we now see izuku going home after hanging out with mina and suddenly there is an explosion and everything was on fire. it was a villain attack. the villain and then ran towards izuku to take him hostage.

izukus point of view

when he saw the villain running towards him everything slowed down or at least that's what it looked like for izuku, in that moment everything was red and slowed down, it was like he knew what the villain's next move was so without wasting any of his precious time he ran towards the villain, punched him in the gut and did a flip kick and knocked him out.

his eyes returned to normal and a hero came this hero was  death  arms who saw what izuku did and said " what you did was a very dangerous kid and I'm going to have to arrest you for illegal quirk usage "

izuku responded "b_b_but sir I was protecting myself from that villain'' 

death arms said "but even so you used your quirk "

izuku said with his head down "but I'm quirkless

death arms looked at him with surprise and said "haaaaaaah.....okay kid you can go home now and don't do something so reckless again you got that"

izuku responded with a "yes sir" and ran home. not that anyone was expecting him or anything.

time skip to night 12 pm or something 

toshinori"haaaaaah finally back from work" inko said" yeah I'm so tired...... wonder how izuku is doing though" toshinori replied "I suppose he is sleeping right now"

and then they went to bed

in the morning before izuku woke up

breaking news yesterday there was a villain attack in (insert location) and the villains tried to hold a child hostage but when the villain got close this child defeated him(shows what izuku did).

toshinori and inko immediately after seeing the footage were so surprised that they got choked by the coffee they were drinking and were surprised

news" we are now interviewing pro hero death arms. sir death arms why didn't you arrest him for illegal quirk usage.'' death arms responded "well because he was quirkless .'' everyone in the area was surprised. they couldn't believe what they were hearing 

then Toshi and inko turned the tv off and went to work and decided they were going to talk with izuku after they came back from work

what awaits our main character afterward

comment on what i should do in the next chapter