CHAPTER 30

He then decides to look for head security. He talks with security guard beside him.

Khanna:- Kishan today Bade Saheb came to the office but I didn't see his security guard?

Kishan:- Ohh you didn't notice, sir was sitting at the passenger seat in Boss's car. Today whole day he will stay guard with boss. They might be in boss's office right now.

Khanna:- Then wouldn't sir come down? I mean to check the security and all?

Kishan (feeling Khanna to be a fool):- His duty is to protect the boss so he would stay beside him only and as for security of this building he has equipped it with all advanced security technology that no uninvited thing or a person could enter. Don't worry he also keep watch everywhere through his tab.

Khanna nodding:- yeah! Yeah! Thinking the only chance to see him is in evening then

In evening,

Khanna sees time is almost up and employees are leaving then he sees private lift descending. He knows this is the only chance he could see either of them. He takes out the banana peel he kept in the afternoon in his lunch box and throws it beside another security guard. As another security guard bends to salute the people in the car, he steps forward, slips and falls on the ground hard, hearing the voice, Khanna deliberately shouts- "oh my! Kishan? Are you alright? Kishan get up! get up! Help! Help!" hearing the sound the security head motions Shivaay to sit inside the car while he goes to see what the rukus is all about.

At this time Khanna turns back to see but Shivaay is already sitting inside the car then he sees security head walking towards him he keenly sees his face and recall the person from the past and finally conclude that they are the same person. Khanna (in daze) while security head come beside him- "what happened here? You! what are you doing on the floor? You! (Pointing Khanna) call an ambulance, seems like he fractured his legs or something.

Khanna(coming out of daze):- yes. yes sir! thinking he is the same person then Shivaay Singh is Shivay sir.

Feeling elated, he calls Om and tells him:- sir, it's confirmed. They are same person, now we need to stop them from going. He deliberately avoid calling out names to avoid the suspicion and any danger to Shivaay.

Om (on other side of the call):- Thank you Khanna! Now we just need Shivaay's home address or at least his flight number so we could reach him and stop him.

Khanna:- Sir it won't be possible from my side because no one except security head knows the exact time of their daparture. In fact the date of this departure also I came to know because employees here were congratulating the person who has assumed the office after Shivaay sir, so by hearing them I came to know that they are leaving tomorrow.

Om (accepting):- Then in morning only I will wait for them at the airport.

Om check the flight timing and set the alarm for 7 o'clock in the morning.

In the morning 7 o'clock,

Om who in his nervousness and excitement could not fall asleep in the night and had just fell asleep at three o'clock in the morning heard the alarm ring but in his sleepiness he stops the alarm without realising "the alarm of the D-day".

At 8 o'clock, Gauri wakes up and check the time. Feeling something amiss she tries to remember and as if recalling she turns towards Om who is sleeping soundly beside her to wake him up.

Gauri:- Omkara ji! Omkara ji, it's 8 o'clock now. You were supposed to get up at 7'o clock to go to airport. Get up! Get up fast!

Om on hearing Gauri shouts and feeling her shaking him, he wakes up only to hear about being late. He widens his eyes and see time, he quickly get up and rush to bathroom. At 8:30 he runs out of Hotel without having his breakfast and without waiting for anybody else.

Back to present, at airport,

Hearing "Shivay" Shivaay turns back and look towards the source of the voice only to see Om, who one minute before still standing and then falling onto his knees.

Shivaay stands still rooted to his place when Anika rush forward to Om and hug him.

Anika embracing Om, eyes filling with tears:- Om! Om! You found us! You found us!

Om still hugging Anika, looks toward Shivay:- Yes! Yes! I found you! I finally found you guys!

Shivay sees them hugging, crying and laughing at the same time. He himself feels heavy in his heart, his eyes fills with tears but then he hugs Ansh tightly and turns back.