☆Chapter 27: Group Date

Mi Yeon's POV

We arrived at the park at 7:01 in the evening and me and Baekhyun searched for them then I saw Sehun sitting at the bench with his friend. His friend is so tall like a giant. Tsk hahaha. I turned my gaze to Baekhyun and I caught him staring at Sehun's friend. Tss love at first sight? Hahaha #gayalert .

" Sehun! " , I yelled then he turned his gaze to me and he ran to me like a kid

" Babe! " , Sehun ran to me and he hugged me

Aish~ it seems like we havent see each other for a year. Tsk hahaha. xD

" Youre late. " , Sehun said

" Yah! Its just 1 mi--- " , I was cut off when suddenly, he pulled me and he pressed his soft lips into mine. I kissed him back and we shared the kiss. We both removed from the kiss when we loose some air.

Then I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiling to us.

Then I saw Baekhyun went to Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to become close to him. We introduced ourselves to each other then we started walking to the park. I'm walking with Sehun and we are walking hand-in-hand. Me and Sehun talked and talked about anything while Baekhyun and Chanyeol are being close to each other.

Baekhyun's POV

When we arrived here at the park, someone caught my eye. When I saw that tall guy named Chanyeol, my heart beats fast. I dont even know why. Love at first sight? Maybe. Then we walked and walked and we talked and talked. He is cute. Chanyeol is such a derp. Hahaha xD

Then we went into a bubble tea shop then we all buyed bubble teas. After we buyed bubble teas, we walked and walked back to the bench where the stars are shining brightly. Me and Chanyeol talked and talked about our life while sipping our delicious bubble teas.

Then after we arrived at the bench, me and Chanyeol sat while the Sehun and Mi Yeon went to the playground and they played to the swing and they talked and talked. Its only me and Chanyeol here at the bench. We stared at the night sky then I noticed that Chanyeol is so tall. Tsk. He looks like a giant.

" Uhmm Baekhyun? " , Chanyeol called me out

" Yes? " , I asked

" I was wondering if you have a girlfriend. " , Chanyeol asked

" No need for that. " , I said then I pulled his collar and I kissed him. He pulled the back of my neck and he deepened the kiss. Then we kissed for about minutes. We removed ourselves from the kiss. He smiled at me sweetly and I smiled back at him.

" I love you Baek. " , Chanyeol said

" I love you more Yeol. " , I said then we hugged

We didnt know that Mi Yeon and Sehun are staring at us.

" Kyeopta! So sweet! " , Mi Yeon and Sehun said

Then we smiled at them. Finally, I already found someone that will make me happy. I'm glad that I already found my other piece...

Mi Yeon's POV

We walked and walked to the park and we talked and talked. We didnt mind to disturb the BaekYeol couple. Our friendly date already turned to Group Date. Tsk hahaha xD. Then suddenly, something caught my eye. I saw a girl at the garden and she is with a boy. The boy has cute doe eyes. I cant see the girl clearly and when she moved away, i-its Yoona!

Oh no! Its impossible. That would never happened.

-----------------------------------------------------