Two

@sadistcutey
@creepy_naruto_pasta
@Kyuubi-Kuramalover
@Music-Wolf7

The following people that I listed are the ones I dedicated this chapter to.

Chapter 2 - Introductions and The Bell test

NORMAL POV

As Saiya poofed out of the classroom the three remaining was shocked that she did not disappear in a puff of smoke but Cherry blossoms turned into a tiny tornado and she disappeared.

Did she not know of her power? Is she aware of what's going to happen? They shook of their thoughts and went up the stairs. As they arrive they saw Saiya ruffling Kakashi's hair.

"Please stop it" Kakashi said while reading his Make out Paradise. "Oh come on there's gotta be a way for you to do that! I mean your hair is defying gravity and you're just saying that you combed it?!" She sighed as the three sat down.

"Good morni-uhh I mean good afternoon. Today we will introduce ourselves and tomorrow we can start taking missions." Sakura raised her hands. "Sensei, how will we introduce ourselves?"

"Obviously, name, age, likes, dislikes, hobbies and dreams or goal" Saiya explained. "Yes, just what like Saiya-hi-" Saiya gave a death glare after all he was about to say Hime. "Just like what Saiya said." Why don't give an exaple" Sakura said. "My name is Kakashi Hatake, my age is, my likes are, my dislikes are, and my dream is hmmmm I never thought about it", "So all we knew is your name" well not for Saiya. She has all information her head.

"You with the orange" he pointed at Naruto. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, my age is 13 years old, I like ramen, Iruka-sensei, doing pranks, I hate the three minutes of waiting for the cupped ramen to be cooked, my hobbies are doing pranks, eating ramen and my DREAM is to be a hokage! So the people in the village will respect me!"

"Okay, you next to the orange blob"

"My name is Sakura Haruno and age is 13 years old, I like *giggle*, my hobbies are *giggles*, and my dream to be *squeals*" she eye raped Sasuke. "And who do you hate?" - "NARUTO!" he went to his usual depressed mode. Well for Saiya she knew that this coming. After all she watched this a lot of time.

"Next"- "My name is Sasuke Uchiha, 13, I don't like anything" And when he meant everything he meant also people. "My dream is not a dream, I will make it real. My goal is to kill a certain someone and revive my clan"

"So you're going to kill someone and bang a girl?" he blushed and Sakura grew a tick mark on her fore head.

"And lastly the Princess"

"My name is Saiya Yukimura, my age is 13, I like a lot things, I dislike arrogant people, fan girls, fan boys and so on, my dream, well I dunno what's my dream, maybe become the Six Path and unlock all mysteries" Kakashi was taken a aback from her dream. The three are not aware of what the Six Path is.

"Well that's all for the mission, come at 5 am sharp, don't eat breakfast or you'll throw up, we will have a survival test."

"But sensei we had that during our academy days"

"Iie, it's different kind of test. Only there are 66% of chance that you'll fail" they had a shocked face.

Saiya's POV

Ha! Fail my ass! "Hn, as if I would fail" he looked at me shocked, well it takes a lot of guts to talk like that. "Well, I'm starting to like all of ya!" Kakashi exclaimed. "Well that's all for today, I will meet you guys tomorrow". After that he poofed away and went somewhere to read his pervertic book. I left and went to the apartment that the Hokage gave me. I entered the house and roamed around. The house is kinda like my previous house well, maybe I will not say house but. Mansion.

(Just Imagine Elsa's Ice Castle, but it is made of silver)

As I enter the mansion I can see that everything is in place properly. I walked up the stairs and saw a room tag. "Saiya" I opened the door and gasped. The room is blue!!!!! My favorite color!!!! It's so modern too, they have glass slide doors and a MacBook, iPod, iPad, and iPhone!!!!! My life is soooo complete!!!!! I went to the bathroom, which is connected to the bedroom and took a short (AN: Long) bath in the bathtub (AN: Jacuzzi). Then changed into her pjs and slept.

The Next day.

I woke up 3 in the morning, ate some breakfast. Fixing my bag, (AN: *cough* placing some weapons in her bag *cough*) browsing the internet for a while and went to the training grounds where we are supposed to meet. I started to plan on how to make this team work together. Naruto too much stubborn, Sasuke too much focused on his own, Sakura too much obsessed with the emo duck. My train of thoughts were disrupted when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry are you alright?" A smooth voice of a male asked. I looked up and saw Shino. "O-oh it's okay, it's my fault for spacing out." He stretched his hand to help me stand. I took the offer and stood up. "Th-thank you" I smiled. I looked at the time and my eyes widened. "Oh no I'm late!" Before I ran I was pulled back. "U-umm, may I ask your name?" Shino asked. "My name is Saiya Yukimura and you are?" 際や 幸村

"Shino Aburame" しの アブラメ he let go of my wrist and I waved at him before I left. After that I ran to the training ground again. As I arrive I saw the three of them waiting. I teleported at a branch of a tree and pretended that I was there longer than them. After a few hours of waiting, Kakashi finally arrived and so on. When he finally said start. I teleported behind him and took my taser and made him unconscious without him noticing. I took all of the bells and went far away. While waiting for the alarm clock to ring I slept.