One

Chapter One - Meetings...

Saiya's POV

Hi! My name is Saiya Yukimura, I just turned 12 last month and if you are wondering about my parents, well let's just say that they left me when I was a baby then the Street Gangs took me in and I grew up in a violent nature, fighting other gangsters , protecting our base and drinking sake. I have a lot of friends around my age and we always protect each other as a team also I have a secret that no one knows.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I-I'm a narutard. I've watched Naruto 53 times.

Well today me and my friends are going to fight another gang, they call themselves the "Red Toxic".

I wear my usual clothes -> Cover pic

I took my rifle and bag that contains all of my things, begins, knives, swords, medical kit, gadgets, sanitary and clothes. We ran out of the base and went to the next district which is the Tokyo District. We started our fight and charged into their base even more. I was fighting a creep that is holding a gun which is bigger than mine. Crap.

I was out of ammo and he got the chance to shoot me, he shot me at my stomach and creeped away. I laid at the ground feeling cold. I saw my team mates arriving. "Saiya! Hang on!" Lucille yelled, she have dirty blond wavy hair and sky blue eyes, she have the perfect curves for a girl in my age actually. She uses a sword.

Three more of my other team mates arrived. Akira who have black hair and green eyes, well she have *cough* flat-chest *cough* and have a short temper! She uses pistols. Michiru, Lucille's twin sister, she's the sane as her and she uses machine gun. And lastly Aria, she have red hair and blue highlights, well she kinda uses a special gun which we stole from the government which creates tiny black holes that can suck 50-70 people.

"Saiya! Please Hang on SAIYA!!!"

My visions blur, and closed my eyes suddenly everything went dark. Am I dead? Is this the end? I still feel alive. I opened my eyes and saw myself. "Saiya Yukimura, daughter of the King and Queen, you are to be sent to another world. We will give you a chance. You will have another life. You must find all of the answers to your questions. You cannot die until all of them are answered" a voice smoothly spoke. I looked around and saw nobody there. I felt sleepy again and closed my eyes.

Then once again, I opened my eyes in front of a familiar huge gate. 'I-I'm in the world of Naruto?! Impossible!' I slowly walked towards the gates and saw my two favorite chuunins.

"Stop. What's your name and why are you here?" Kotetsu asked.

"M-my name is Saiya Yukimura and I was hoping if I can find shelter here" both of their eyes widened when they heard my last name. "P-please follow us" I nodded and followed them towards the hokage tower.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in!" We entered the room seeing the third hokage, 'so it's not time yet'. "Hello there little girl, how may I help you?"

"H-hello, my name is Saiya Yukimura, and I was hoping if I can stay here, and enroll the academy" the hokage's eyes widened and took a file from his drawer. He gave it to me and I read it.

'The Yukimura Princess, Saiya Yukimura, daughter of the Legendary Ninja of the Hidden in the mist, Hikari Yukimura and Yato Yukimura, disappeared after birth during the attack of the Akatsuki.' W-what? I was born in this world? And my parents are Legendary?? Why didn't I see this? I didn't find it on the Wikipedia!

" It's an honor to let the Yukimura Princess stay in the Leaf Village." He called Kakashi. OMG KAKASHI! I WANNA HUG YOU TO DEATH! "Yes Lord Hokage"

"Kakashi, this young Lady Saiya Yukimura shall stay with you, and will be on your team" OMG I get to be on team Kakashi!!! We left the office and he led me to the Academy, I looked at my clothes and it didn't look tattered or bloodied, just normal. As I was drifting my thoughts away, I saw my self in from of the classroom where Iruka's class will be. I knocked the door and only to see Iruka-sensei. "Ah you must be the new student that the Hokage told me" I nodded my head and went inside.

"Class, here is our new student from The Village in the Mist, she went here alone and please don't treat her an outsider."

"Hi! My name is Saiya Yukimura, the reason that I transferred here is because. My clan was murdered and they told my to go here" I spoke softly. "Are there any questions?" A lot of hand were raised. I picked the blonde bimbo Ino.

"Do you like anyone here?"

"Uuuuuh, no. I don't even know you guys I only just met you"

"Do you like him?" She pointed at Sasuke.

"Uhhhhh, no. In fact his hair look like a Duck butt and he kinda looked like depressed" I felt a glare from the Duck-butt and from the Fan-girls. Then I picked Kiba.

"Are you single?"

"Yes"

A random girl stood up "that's lie for all we know, maybe you are just playing hard to get so you can keep Sasuke-kun all to your self!" I groaned, "urgh! Did anyone understand what I said while ago? Lemme translate: I don't Like him, so please stop bugging me!" Sakura stood up. "Why are you even here? I thought only Graduated students are allowed here?"

"Ummm, in where Saiya lives, their graduation test is different."

"What kind?"

"They kill each other until the last one survives" everyone gasped, haha I am not fazed. I heard it from Zabuza a lot of times. My only word. ばか.

Cue: Play the song Just a Dream by Sam Tsui.

"But for Saiya is different, her family are Royal. Her clan is an Exception, their graduation test is like ours" they sighed in relief. "Saiya please sit between Naruo and Sasuke. Both of you please raise your hands. I didn't mind their hands and went to the seat, after that Iruka-sensei, started to announce the teams.

"Team 7, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzamaki, Sasuke Uchiha and a special request, Saiya Yukimura" then he continued on announcing. After that he dismissed us, I only went to the room where we will meet up and ate my food there. And slept. After a few hours I heard the Crazy Banshee's scream and woke up. "Who's there?" I saw the team and their eyes widen.

"What the hell man? I was sleeping!"

"Well it's your fault for sleeping!"

"I was tired from my journey after I arrived here in Konoha, I went straight here to the Academy"

"Hmph, I don't care"

"You little-"

"Sakura, stop it. She's tired from her journey and don't be noisy. You're annoying me" she huffed and sat to her seat. Naruto set up the trap and Kakashi entered. Naruto was laughing, Sakura away apologizing but inside her, she's laughing, Sasuke smirked and me? I only stared.

"My first impression is..... Your're all idiots" they went in a depressed mood and he told us where to meet up. I poofed and I was at the roof top.

-•-•-•-•-•

That's all for chapter one now