Chapter Six

I was Shocked to see Chiron Waiting for me.. Uh... Hello Sir.. I said..
Hm? Oh.. Sorry... I was reading a novel.. sorry.. So you're here now eh.. Well.. Then.. We shall start the training right now.. Chiron galloped toward the direction of the sword fighting arena... where i found another guy.. with a black hair.. waiting.. Oh.. So there you are Revx..
Chiron told me that you were his student.. well.. lets try if you were strong enough..
He quickly goes up to the stage of the arena.. where we were allowed to pick our wooden swords..
Uhh... What was your name? i asked him..
Oh.. Sorry.. My name is daniel.. Son of Athena..
I picked a wooden sword that was balanced in my hands..
Chiron told us the rules or.. the rule
1.No Killing Allowed
Uhh.. thats it? i asked chiron..
Uhh yes i think.. he told me..
In 3...
2....
1...
Fight!!
Daniel charged to me very fast.. He quickly slashes at me heavily..
which i hardly blocked...
Do not be too aggressive on a fight..
my sword master once told me..
Daniel kept Slashing and slashing.. and.. finally.. i memorized his attack patterns.. He slashes to the direction of my heart..
i rolled behind him and stabs him at the back using the sword handle..
I-is he done? i asked chiron.. while breathing heavily..
Yes.. My student.. He is defeated.. It seems that you have learned well.
Very well.. we shall continue training tommorow..
After Chiron told me that.. he ran.. i mean.. he galloped toward the archery range.. and.. i walked to the campfire.. where many campers were already eating..
I was going to my table when i noticed something.. they looked at me awkwardly and mutters something about me i guess.. but i just kept going on.. when the fires starts to have a human form...