ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:
𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧=𝙣𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨!

A month had gone by and it was the day of Sahad's and Na'mani's gender reveal. Na'mani stood in the body view mirror and analysed her body in the dark brown coloured satin dress with a  slight train on her tail, spaghetti straps, a long slit up the right leg and a low back.

Her hair was placed into a barbie ponytail with no makeup onto her face, being pregnant increased the amount of oil her face produced so she naturally glowed. The only thing that occompanied her dark skin, blemish-free face was lipgloss and light eyelash extensions. Na'mani touched up on her edges and sprayed herself in a vanilla bean smelling perfume.

Sahad matched her fly by wearing a satin dark brown dress-shirt, with the matching shorts and paired it with Travis Scott 1s. His hair was cut to perfection leaving the taper fade to speak volume for itself, his nose peircing stayed in tact whilst his plump two-toned lips were moisturised.

The two were ready to make their way to their gender reveal venue awaiting to find out the gender of their baby. A baby out of wedlock wasn't what the pair had planned or imagined but they were on the road of falling deeply inlove. Their gender reveal was kept private only immediate family and friends and only a few others. Every invite was sent with an NDA. Unless the couple had already announced the news, no other was to post or even hint at Na'mani's pregnancy.

There were butterflies flying around, not too many but a couple you could spot which enhanced the luminescent colours of the flowers. They placed themselves in a rose garden so a variety of roses filled up the place. White roses, blush roses, hints of red roses were set up nicely around the decor. The aesthetic felt ethereal as all guests wore white to emphasise the elegance of the place.

Once exposed to social media and gaining attention, wearing a long baggy coat would do just the trick. Sahad knew that there were paparazzi hiding around somewhere and insisted that they were matching brown jackets that reach just below the knees. They hurried inside and were met with the brown, teddy bear like decor. Giant teddy bears get up against dinner tables, a candy display, food cuisine, alot of satisfactories were given to the guest.

Celebrities like Teyanna Taylor, Lebron James, Tom Brady, Odell Beckham Junior and many more attended and loved the vibe that was being potrayed. The garden and the sun instantly radiated positive energy and everyone loved it.

"What gender would you like your baby?" Teyanna asked Na'mani.

"I would love a baby boy. Sahad's crybaby ass wants a baby girl, I really don't care though, as long as my baby is healthy and beautiful I will forever love them." Na'mani shrugged.

"Did you just call me a crybaby?" Sahad popped up behind Na'mani making her jump.

"Yes. Yes I did." She rolled her eyes facing Teyanna once again.

"This luh ass girl cries when a lil fluff touches her. She claims the baby has OCD and cries in her womb." Sahad flicked Na'mani's ear making her hit the back of his head.