Heartbroken

Jaehan's POV

My alarm rang loudly, indicating that it's time to wake up. I opened my right eye and saw that it was already 7.30. I jumped up but suddenly remembered that it's Saturday so that means no school!!!

I burried my face back on my pillow and was about to drove to dream land where I can meet my prince charming.

But that almost-fell-asleep moment HAS to be interupted as suddenly I felt something heavy on my butt.

I couldn't stand up. AT ALL.

I tried turning my head, and saw dad grinning, "WAKE UP PRINCESS!!!!" he yelled. I groaned, "daaaaad, it's too early!! It's still 7.30 and it's saturday!!"

Stubborn he is, he lay on top of me. I struggled hard to push him away, but he didn't budge... AT ALL.

"Hey honey, do you think you ca- OHMYGOSH JAEHWAN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO OUR DAUGHTER!?" Mom screamed as she saw dad 'killing' me.

"UUhh... showing her my love~? Hehe~" dad said sheepishly. I could imagine him giving mom his puppy dog eyes while batting his eyelash.

"GET OFF OF JAEHAN BEFORE I DROWN YOU IN THE SEA OF PUNCHES!!" Dad got off of me and again, the image of him pouting appeared in my head.

Finally I can breathe.

I stood up and grumbled because now I don't want to and can't sleep anymore so I went out to eat breakfast with mom and dad.

Sitting on my chair, mom start preparing my breakfast as dad was focused to his phone. "What are you doing dad?" "Checking out the news" he said. I raised an eyebrow, "aren't you too old to still be holding onto your phone dad?"

Dad faked a scoff, "hohoho my dear princess... your dad is still young!" He exclaimed while pointing up to the sky (or maybe the ceiling... idk) for no reason.

Soon, mom finished preparing our breakfast and we eat together.

"Mom, do you have work today?" I asked. She nod, "yeah and sadly I need to stay late in the office tonight so you're going to stick with your dad okay?" I sighed but nod.

Not long after we finished our breakfast, mom left for work.

Me and dad were just slumping on the sofa in our living room like couch potatoes while flipping through channels.

"Jaehan, I have practice today so you're going to come with me ok?" I nod without looking at him.

Deciding that tv is a bore, I went to my room. I jump on my bed and play with my phone only to realize that I got a message.

' Jaehan-ssi, are you free today? Can you meet me in the xxx cafe near Jellyfish?
-Bang Seojun'

I grinned at the text.

Bang Seojun is the hottest guy in class who recently just got close to me. How lucky am I right?

I almost answered him yes, but remembering that I need to stay with dad, I had to say no... more likely, forced to say no...

' I'm sorry Seojun-ssi but I can't... some other time maybe?'

I gritted my teeth as the message sent away.

2 minutes...

3 minutes...

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

Sighing, I thought hr wouldn't answer me so I took my things and head to the bathroom to take a bath. To cool down my over-thinking brain perhaps...