Pilot 0

As she filled out her newest CYOA, she sat back with a sigh. Despite her love for Worm and FanFiction, she was a terrible writer, and did not ever publish her works. She loved the principle of CYOA, but in practice, she was just too nervous about what people would think of her work. Just as she was about to power off her laptop, she received an email. She pulled it up and looked at the email. It seemed to be a survey given to random active accounts on SpaceBattles. It was asking them to fill out a CYOA or Choose Your Own Adventure, in which it instead was purposed around a long term Multiverseal world travel structure, then the typical worm Self-Insert. She considered, before giving it a try. What was there to lose?

As she went through, she came up with an idea. Make the most Overpowered Main Character possible but give them the challenge to match.

'Not so dead after all,' determines that Eden survived, and that she is slowly coming back to life. She is similar to the similar to the Simurgh, with absolute Precognition and Thinker abilities, creating Plots similar to the Simurgh

'Desire for Survival' made it so Scion couldn't be bullied to death and would have to be defeated in actual combat. The prospect of such is nearly unbelievable, as the only reason Scion was defeated in canon was because he was depressed and gave up.

'The Cycle must continue' will determine that id Eden and Scion are defeated, 2 more new, non-weakened entities will arrive. 'Second Wave of Parahumans' to add 75% more parahumans to the population. 'Endbringer Target,' 'Slaughterhouse 8,', Fallen Worship', 'Fairy Goddess', to spice things up. 'Nemises', to add another person that had the same powers as the Nemesis into the world. It would be boring if the MC had no equal, would it? If the MC wanted to live a peaceful life, he would have to work for it.

To combat the absolute insane challenge that would qualify as Nearly Impossible, she would get many power.

Case 53, with the body of Talulah from arknights.

Jack Slash's blade projection.

Sting, to combat the Entities and face any challenges, and to compliment Jack Slashes blade projection. If the MC is going to have to defeat 4 Entities, at least 4 people with Sting would be required. Flechette, March, The MC, and her Nemesis.

Avalon, from Fate Stay Night for Poison immunity and healing against most attacks.

'The Void Stars Back', which gave the MC a body and power similar to Scions body. Her body acted as a portal to a pocket dimension, which she can use to negate attacks and store items.

She also got a version of the Butcher's power, which allowed her to reincarnate in anyone that kills her.

She should be essentially immortal with the Void Stares back, The Butcher's power, and Avalon.

Doormaker's power, to help in the fight against the entities. She luckily picked Negentropy which would allow the Shard to never run out of energy, so the same thing that happened to Doormaker in canon during Golden Morning didn't happen to her.

Glaistig Uaine's power, to both save and use certain key shards, and eventually resurrect people

Aliena, a version of Eidolons power, which instead of 3 strong powers, she got 20-30 random minor powers.

And finally, Architect. Arguably the most powerful power of them all. The ability to alter and buff the powers of others, permanently. She choose a buff that allowed a single power to not be possessed by her Nemesis, and she choose this.

Several buffs she choose where Blindspot, Trumped the Trumps, Mind Blank, Mental barrier, to counter Thinker Stranger, Trump, and Precognition.

Noctis cape, to not have to sleep, Invictus for unbreakable will, and 'Plot' armor.

Acclimation makes it so she starts at 50% power but allows her power to grow to 200% in strength in time.

Her character was Beautiful, with Fan service for 'Reasons.'

She found herself rather enjoying this new CYOA, and decided after copying the CYOA list Id's, she would recommend this CYOA to her friends, and opened up the email to leave a positive review. She noticed a section to comment your list ID's, before deciding to comment hers.

'Why not? It's not like it will be anything special among the many other CYOA's that people will probably post here.' She decided, before posting her CYOA Id's, and leaving a like on the post. Just as she was about to log off, she noticed that the Original Poster commented.

'Hello! I was so intrigued by your CYOA that I shared it with my friend, who was the creator of the CYOA, and he was also intrigued by your choices. To completely change the tone and theme of Worm Is no small feat. We were most intrigued by your choice of Nemesis, and the rebuffs related to the entities. We were wondering if we could use this as an example for another version, we are developing of the CYOA based around fighting the Entities, which would include world travel and gaining allies against the Entities. We were hoping to use your CYOA choices as an example that not all CYOA's must be Self-Inserts or Drop in's. Michel Allen was a legend, but we want some new ideas. Would you be willing to let us use your idea? If so, please give use a name, or tell use you are fine with being anonymous or using your username. Regard, The Wanderer.'

She read through the email and felt a wave of pride and surprise travel through her. The Original Poster and developer of the CYOA liked her choices and wanted to use it. She almost squealed.

She then decided that she would use her real name. She did not have much to be proud of, and it was not like many people would ever recognize her based on some CYOA build, right? She typed up a confirmation, and added that they could use her real name, before clicking enter.

They posted a thank you, before she turned off her computer, and went to bed.

This is a CYOA in in a Worm format, and the first world she will travel too is RWBY. If you haven't read Worm or aren't familiar with CYOA's, it will be fine as I will explain everything in the next chapter. Leave a Follow if you want. Comments are always apricated. Tell me what you think of the story, it does help!

Worm V6 CYOA Choices ID's:

ck5v,yedw,bxz5,cjqy,b0pr,xy6v,udrw,wwyj,id2m,ovah,j9ec,6dri,zz09,0wyi,deasy,sgzl,jfl2,kht1,mhk8,g124,7z83,kn3p,puxg,fbcq,ig9l,q4jr,qpwm,uh4g,4ech,42jg,w0ll,kb60,0sh1,5r67,akq3,48m6,2b7c,xsi7,pr2q,pnjs,13z7,wu6i,0m9w,g2un,wj6t,64n1,hl2k,fdgl,6o4j,xrmr,ucs6,fu70,vrhq,1175,gtmb,a7lx,xzdh,4ok9,sxhj,va4z,jbnr,uvwy,ou9p,ezx6,fede,i646,joh4,yhdr,ulph,ri0t,ypm0,974r,67nt,7f72,4eyw,4h26,4q6l,gg25,1mv4,0w4c,jd1c,gjf9,xv6q,hj5x,x1wn,1tj1,57je,68wo,zsg0,ka6i,3hsu,7cow,3qo8,fer2,p744,luk0,il50,8vbo,ao9z/ON#1,tdwr,xyjl,n5o9,jcuk,jcou,0qsc,hfhj,dtje,q6x84,s5dh,5dr3,shg8,ar4o/ON#1,ji69/ON#1Talulah case 53,