Spare me the details part 2

Hi guys!

I'm slowly editing the book, I got a few chapters done. Anyways I'm keeping this book on my wattpad. Also thinking about writing A malfoy fanfic so that might happen.

Anyways enjoy!

"Malfoy, where is that fox you call a best friend" Blaise asked slapping Draco on his shoulder making the blonde look around the room and notice you standing on the other side of the common room trying to grab a book from a shelf that you couldn't reach.

"She's over there" Draco said as he pointed towards you. His eyes slowly raked your figure and he couldn't help but blush as your shirt slightly rode up exposing the skin on the bottom of your back. He bit his lip when you turned around and waved at him. He was about to stand up when he felt someone sit on his lap.

It was his girlfriend, she kissed him and Draco looked over to you and noticed the small frown on your face. He wishes that he could tell you what he wants to tell you but he's not man enough to actually do it. So he didn't.

"Last night was amazing baby" Pansy said making Y/N roll her eyes as she sat down beside the group "Babe, please shhh" Draco whispered making the girl on his lap giggle.

"Why, you're literally amazing in bed and I'm really not afraid to share that" She said making Y/N actually gag as people turned to look at her.

"I'm actually going to throw up" She said standing up and walking out of the room.

Okay this short but the final part will be longer like a lot longer and yeah smut and all that:)