Fuck Me Like You Hate Me [S. Hanma]

Hanma x Reader

Hanma x Reader

⚠ Warnings: slight dubcon, unprotected sex (creampie), degradation (towards Hanma), aged up characters, Hanma gets a littleeee pussy drunk.

- -

Hanma isn't the kind of guy you should just cuss out. His hands are rated E for everyone. But when he instinctively grabbed you after you tripped and almost fell, you gave him the nastiest glare.

Just as quick as he was to catch you, you were quick to shove him away from you. "Don't fucking touch me you perv," you say before walking off on your merry way.

All he can do is just grin. He's never had anyone insult him without fear. You didn't know what he was and what he was capable of. But he'll make sure you find out.

He wasn't necessarily stalking you but he would see you more often than not. "You stalking me or something?," you ask him with your hands on your hips, glaring right at him.

He shrugs and grins. "What if I was?"

That ticks you off even more. "Then you're a fucking pervert and a weirdo. Stay away from me!" You shove past him and stomp off. Such a nasty weirdo, you mutter to yourself.

And he really thinks he is a weirdo because every time you hurl an insult to him he feels himself stiffen up, blood rushing in places it shouldn't.

Hanma doesn't like anything boring. And you excited him with your mean glare and nasty words. He wants to hear more. He wants it all.

It becomes his mission to absolutely terrorize you every chance he gets. Just to see you shake with anger and scream at him. He feels himself shiver when you call him a dickhead. He bites on his lip when you call him a useless delinquent. You had no idea he was getting off on this. If you knew, you would call him even more sick words.

There was one instance that ended it all. He had you bent over in an alley, your cute little skirt bunched up at your waist. It was dark, the moon nowhere in sight. He finally had to have you. "Call me an asshole again baby. Do it." He rubs his throbbing head through your soaked folds as you mewl out for him.

You don't even know how the hell you got into this predicament. One moment you're screaming at this stupid asshole for almost running you over with his bike, throwing your drink at his back. The next moment you're falling apart on his fingers. "Fucking- asshole!" You gasp when you feel him slide past the first tight ring of muscles.

"Fuckkk," he groans as he plunges all the way in, spearing you on his cock. "Go head and insult me sweetheart. They sound so pretty coming from your little mouth." But it's hard to speak when his hips start rocking.

Your nails dig into the break wall in front of you. "You're a- fuckin pervert... oh god!" He feels so good dragging his cock in and out, filling and emptying you every time. It's so hard to focus like this. You don't even remember why the hell you were mad at him.

"Uh huh. This pervert is fucking you stupid, isn't he? This stupid asshole is making you dumb for his cock already." His lips are near your ear as he thrusts even deeper. Tears prick in your eyes and you moan louder. "Wanna get caught fucking a pervert baby? Might wanna keep it down."

But he feels you clamp around his dick. What a nasty girl for wanting to be caught fucking the local weirdo pervert. "Shut the fuck up you dickhead- ah!" He goes even harder, fingers digging into the skin on your hips. It makes you even wetter when hearing his little whimpers and moans in your ear. "Such a bitch. Hate you. Hate you so much~," you cry out.

"Oh yeah? Fuckin' hate me? That's why your pussy's gushin' round me like that? Cuz you hate me?" All you can do is whine in response. Hanma glances down and sees a ring of cream around the base of his cock. You can feel that familiar feeling. He's going to make you cum. And he knows because his fingers find your clit and rub sloppy circles over it. "Cum for me baby," he coos, kissing your neck.

"Fuck- N- no. Don't wanna cum because of you. You d- don't deserve it. Stupid asshole stop!" He pounds even deeper and harder, groaning a bit because he's getting so close from those sweeter-than-sugar insults. You're just so pretty. And mean. Totally not boring. Hanma loves it.

He wraps a hand around your neck, squeezing tight. "You're gonna cum for me. Whether you like it or not." Soon enough you're trembling and whining as Hanma hits your spot repeatedly. Your eyes cross a bit as you cum around him and from the lack of oxygen.

When he lets go you gasp and moan loudly. He's become feral, chasing his own high. "C- cum in me please! Fuuuck I hate you~," you whine out, clawing up the wall even more.

His moans are a little higher as he starts cumming in you. Blunt nails digging into your squishy flesh a little harder. "Holy shit...," he pants out. When he pulls out, you almost fall over. Your cheeks burn with embarrassment. How could you beg this pervert to cum in you? Why the hell did you let him fuck you? When you turn around he's wearing a shit eating grin. You want to punch it off him. "Next time Imma fuck that pretty mouth of yours."

"There won't be a fucking next time you stupid fuckhead!," you yell out, fixing your skirt and panties, already feeling his cum trickling out of you.

He raises a brow and keeps smirking. "Oh yeah? How bout right now? Get on your fucking knees." You look at him like he's insane. But when he pushes down on your head, you're obeying his command.

Hanma hates boring people. But you interest him.

-   -

An: Just a short one to get this man out of my damn head omgggg. He makes me sick! I would love to bully him.