Break Him In [K. Bakugo]

ProHero!Bakugo x Villain!Reader

Warnings: switch Bakugo (mostly sub), dom/switch reader, dubcon/ borderline noncon, unprotected sex, use of toys, serious edging and teasing, smol glove kink (if you squint), overstimulation, dacryphilia, choking, (pretty boy, baby boy, sweetheart used), virgin!Bakugo, corruption, creampie, oral (m receiving), bratty Katsuki, villain!Reader and prohero!Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya mentioned

-

"Katsuki. Wake up pretty boy," a voice coos at him. His eyes feel heavy as well as most of his body. A groan falls from his lips when he finally opens his eyes, the fluorescent lighting blinding him instantly.

When he tries to move his arms to cover his face, they won't move. "What the fuck?" Usually he can sense his explosive power, especially as he grows increasingly irritated. But right now he feels nothing.

"Can't exactly have you activating your quirk in here love." Now he finally opens his eyes fully. He's met with a pretty face. A familiar one at that. You giggle when noticing that he recognizes you. "Remember me, Kacchan?"

There's a lot of memories circling in his head. And a lot of questions. "Why the fuck am I here?" He's tied to a chair, hands behind his back, bound with quirk deactivating cuffs. His gauntlets are out of sight. He's in a strange sort of dark room, saved for the bright overhead lighting. It reminds him of a basement of some sort. It's eerie.

You smile warmly at him. "Thought we could catch up. We were pretty good friends Katsuki."

He scoffs and grits his teeth. "You were friends with that damn Deku. I wanted nothing to do with you."

A fake pout replaces your current expression. "Aww Kat. That hurts my feelings."

"Shut up! You were always fucking with my head! Making me... feel things...," he grits. He hates what you used to do to him. For once in his life, he felt humiliation. All because of you.

You walk closer to him, pushing his knees apart with your own before stepping between them. Roughly you grasp his jaw and force him to look up at you. "Should probably watch your tone with me. You're at my mercy baby boy. No one's coming to get you."

His heart is racing. Not with fear, no. He's not scared of you. Desperately he tries to shake his head out of your grip. "Get out of my fucking head! Ah dammit!" This very strong man feared your quirk. It drives him mad.

Your quirk was simple. You're able to instill memories into a person's mind. It's very useful for villain work more than hero work. The memories can't be any longer than 2 hours and you're only able to dish out 5 or 6 memories a day.