Five

Scar's foot tapped nervously, the music and voices of the party drowning it out. Scar was leaning with his back on the wall, scanning the crowd yet again. 

I... I don't think he's coming. Bdubs was wrong! He isn't coming and its my fault he did. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up... Oh gosh I'm an idiot! Why would he want to go out with me? I should probably just leav- Scars thoughts whirled as the entrance doors slammed open with a gust of wind, revealing a person in a red suit and rainbow parrot wings hovering in the air.

"Miss me?" Grian laughed, swooping into the party, twirling and diving in the air. The faint murmur of gasps and sounds of awe in the now silent room.

Grian swooped back upwards, scanning the crowd. his feathers ruffled in excitement as he dived into the crowd. he landed gracefully in front of Scar, grinning like a madman.

"Sorry I took so long! Better fashionably late than never, am I right?" Grian giggled. he grabbed Scar's hand with a bow and kissed it.

Scar's face went redder than his fruit punch. Oh god oh god oh god oh god. He's here!!! 

Grian looked up with the same grin, staring into Scar's eyes as the crowd settled from the shock.

"Aw, Sorry! Di-Did I do something wrong? I-I just-" Grian squeaked, quickly pulling away from Scar's hand and cowering his stance.

Scar laughed at his absurd demeanor. One second, He's coming in and owning the party! The next, staring at the ground in guilt and nervousness. Wow, he really is a mystery. Scar thought. He put a gentle hand on Grian's shoulder.

"No, No! You're fine! I was just surprised is all!" Scar quipped, with a TM Scar smirk.

"I-I w-we-well! Uhm, do you want to dance?" Grian blurted, turning red as his suit while trying to avoid Scar's gaze.

"I'd love to."

================================================================================

ITS OFFICIAL!!! YOUR AUTHOR IS EVIL!!!!

Cliffhanger for you, Cliffhanger for you, Cliffhangers for everyone!!!

Remember, If you don't want to say anything to anyone, you don't have to! (Unless your being tortured for info, then just discuss a deal)

-S :v