BEN DROWNED!!!

whale... it appears you want to summon epic creepypasta ben drowned... let me tell you how my frand.. the materials you will need it: majoras mask n64 cartridge (3DS PORT WILL NOT WORK SHITASS), a nearby friend or enemy, a cool snack incase you get hungry, weed bunt.

STEP 1: tell your friend/enemy to leave. this is a job for you only.

STEP 2: raise your majoras mask cartridge lovingly. feed it your snack, send it off to school, give it it's first weed bunt, watch it go off to college, meet your cartridge grandchildren, be on your deathbed with your cartridge family surrounding you while you take your last breths. be reborn in the body of a hog, drink mother hogs milk from teet, grow into a strong hog, find a nice lady hog to settle down with, have hog babies, hog babies drink hog lady milk from hog lady teet, hog babies grow big and strong, hog babies settle down with suitable hogs, meet THE WHITE BONNIE, THE WHITE BONNIE feeds you strange meals of meat, slowly morph into a blonde twink in green garb, be in termina, have to save the world from the moon that is falling in 3 days, leave, go to local mcgongals, order big mac, you have zero money, THE WHITE BONNIE revisits, THE WHITE BONNIE appears disappointed, door bone door head meat bone door bone bone meat head door grass bone grass grass bone door meat head, be gwen fazbear, have two dads that love you, live in a cool house, you are adopting a brown husky puppy with green eyes and name her y/n, come home with puppy, WOAH one of your dads got another puppy while you were gone, you name him friday fazbear, puppies get along great, time skip, you hear noises outside, check and see a husky outside with no collar, take him in your house, y/n fazbear hates his guts, scold y/n fazbear for being mean, name husky jaws, go to sleep and wake up next day, take y/n friday and jaws to the store, leave them in car while you buy stuff, see THE WHITE BONNIE while shopping, leave store as to not intrude on THE WHITE BONNIE'S turf, go back to car oh my god the fucking window is broken, all dogs are still in car surprisingly enough, drive home and go to sleep, wake up next day, y/n and jaws are gone what da hell, be visited by THE WHITE BONNIE, THE WHITE BONNIE drives you out to a secluded farm, pig noises o plenty, THE WHITE BONNIE hands you a majoras mask n64 cartridge, THE WHITE BONNIE tells you to walk home, Ouroboros.

STEP 3: put cartridge on a throne of gold

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should hear a giggle behind you scared face emoji. it will say uhhh something stupid like "youve met with a terrible fate havnt you" lol what a wannabe

if the summoning didnt work second times the charm. or third or fourth or fifth. have fun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits to no one but me, bye