Right Now

A year or two ago, money was getting scarce and you were making chump change. It was so terrible that you lost your apartment and had to live with your best friend Liora. While you were there, she helped you get on your feet and told you about many jobs. Liora worked for the L.O.V. so she had insider information and always came home with something to gossip about.
"You know the league is looking for henchmen, right?" She asked. "Okay but what does that have to do with me?" You asked. "If you become a lackey you can get paid lots of money to clean up their messes." She explained.

Your eyes were opened by the opportunity. You'd only been able to work temporary jobs but this sounded like it could be long term. You didn't have any other options so you gave it a shot. You asked her for their number and she wrote it down on a piece of paper. Since it was still midday you decided to give them a call. A man named Kurogiri answered and asked you a few questions. After interrogating you, he told you where they were located and that you could go in tomorrow at 3:45pm.

The next day you got dressed and headed out the door. On your way there you were a bit nervous but you really needed this job so you pushed those nerves aside. You finally reached the place and gave yourself a pep talk. "I got this. All I need to do is be myself and I will get the job." You got out of the car and walked into the hideout. As soon as you walked in you noticed it looked like a bar. You thought it would be much different than it actually was. But there was no mistaking it, this was their hideout.

You got an ominous feeling from the environment. You walked in and saw a black mist wearing a suit. He was the only one that was there. "I'm assuming you're the person I spoke to on the phone yesterday?" He asked. "Yes. Hello my name is—." Before you could finish your answer, a man with a raspy voice interrupted. "Kurogiri, who the hell is this?" He asked. You turned around and saw a ragged man with grayish, blueish hair.

Standing behind him was a very attractive man with burns all over his body. He had staples holding the burned and unsigned skin together. This was probably Dabi and Shigaraki. You remembered their names and descriptions from when Liora would gossip about what went on in the league."This is the interviewee I was talking about yesterday." He said. "Oh, well follow me." Shigaraki signaled you to follow him to a booth. You both sat down. In addition to asking you about your quirks, he asked you about your past experiences as a villain. After about thirty minutes the interview was over. "Your job will be to clean up our messes and cover them up. You can start tomorrow." Shigaraki said.

Now you are finally back on your feet and living on your own. You couldn't ask for a better job or lifestyle. You had even started to develop a crush on Dabi. There was always a sexual tension between you two but neither of you acted on it. Your phone started ringing and you saw that Dabi was calling. You quickly picked up the phone. "Hello?" You said. "We have a job for you. Go to...." He said. His voice was so sexy, especially over the phone. Just hearing his voice turned you on.

You thought that it was weird that Dabi was the one that called you because it's usually Shigaraki or Kurogiri that assigned you your jobs. You took a shower, threw on some yoga pants and a tank top, and headed out. When you got there you saw Dabi sitting on a dumpster looking around the area as if he was waiting for someone. Normally no one else is there when you have a mess to clean up. You got out of your car and saw that there was no actual mess. "What the hell?" You exclaimed.

You immediately walked over to Dabi. He started to smile. He knew that you were annoyed with him. "Dabi what the hell?" You yelled. "Are you fucking with me right now?" You said. "Watch your mouth." He said sternly. His eyes were piercing your soul. "There's no actual job or mess. I just wanted you to give me a ride somewhere." He grinned. "So why would you say there was one? You could've just asked." You said. You started walking back to your car and signaled him to follow you. He hopped off the dumpster and walked behind you. He started to admire your body, especially your ass. "I like seeing you mad." He said smiling. He was always doing things to get you upset.