~ 𝘝𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 ~ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 ~

Chaotic.

Thats How Scoot Could describe it.

Everything About it.

...

About Him.

But it wasn't chaotic in a bad way. His past, or at least that part of his past, will always be the best days of Wilbur's life. All because of him. It was about 8 years ago when he met him, it was a normal day of high school. Every Student separated into their own crowds, Wilbur fixed his beanie and kept his head down. If he recalled, it was in the middle of History class, He looked at his textbook. His class was learning about the l'Manberg war, He had bittersweet feelings about school. He liked more subjects than others, but he was a good student. Thats what mattered. Suddenly he was broken out of his thoughts when Mr. Schlatt called for the classes' attention.

"Alright you rats!" He exclaimed as he threw his Cigarette onto the floor and stomped on it. 

"We have a new student! Hopefully he's not a failure like the rest of Ya..." He grumbled and Wilbur scoffed. "Ok-" Schlatt turned to the door, placing his hand in his pocket and taking out another cigarette with his free hand. "You can come in now." As soon as he said that, A Boy with hazelnut brown hair with same-colored eyes entered the classroom. His nails were painted, each nail was a different color, He had a purple sweater with multi- colored sleeves and a pixelated swirl in the middle of it. He waved happily, Wilbur seemed not amused, I mean, why wouldn't he be? This man was just going to be another attractive outcast who will think Hes somewhat better than him for some reason. Because that's what every other student was, well, other than Wilbur. He would call himself humble compared to the rest, and the sad part was he wasn't even that humble.

"Hello everyone! I'm Karl. Karl Jacobs!" The boy exclaimed, Schlatt told him to sit behind of Wilbur. So that he did, he put down his backpack and took out his textbook. But he took out another book, it seemed to be a fantasy book. Karl loved all things fantasy; it was a way of coping with the brutality of the real world. The class continued for a couple more minutes before Wilbur felt a finger tap on his shoulder. He turned around and faced Karl "Need something?" he asked, clearly annoyed. "Yea, your name." Karl batted his eyes and Wilbur was still annoyed but a bit taken back. "Why on earth do you need to know that you creep?" Wilbur rolled his eyes and started turning back to view his desk, but was once again stopped by Karl "Can you please just tell me your name? I want to get to know you."

Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Wilbur. Wilbur soot." He ran a hand through his hair and calmed himself "Now please, give me space. " Karl frowned and didn't speak to Wilbur for the rest of the day. But he was fascinated by Wilbur, he just hated people in genral, he didn't hate Karl because of what he looks like or his passions.

The Next day, Karl sat with Wilbur at lunch. They had the same schedule; Wilbur didn't seem happy at all to see Karl. He used all his mental strength to not full-on yell or hit the boy. Well, maybe not hit but still yell at him, Wilbur rolled his eyes as he listened to Karl explain his favorite cartoons. How childish. 

"Mate I really don't care." Wilbur admitted and slammed the book he was reading shut. He took his tray and walked to another empty table, leaving Karl there, by himself. Karl tried to get his attention anytime he could, anytime he saw him, did this man have no sense of embarrassment? School finally ended; Wilbur visited the abandoned town playground a few blocks away from his school. Sure, most parts had graffiti on them, and he was far too old for playgrounds, but he spent his childhood there. He sat down on the floor of the playground and took out his book from his backpack, it was a sad love story called "Flowers From 1970". Wilbur would tear up a bit when he read it but that was alright, he continued to read until he heard some voices that would completely ruin his mood. 

They voices belonged to some wankers in his math class. He couldn't even remember their names. They just kept trying to torment him, they failed miserably. "Hey nutsack!"  He looked at them in pure disbelief, what are they, in kindergarten? No. In preschool. Wilbur sighed "What do you want Jared?" Wilbur closed his book and glared at him. "I want to annoy you." he snickered, and Wilbur mentally cussed him out. His immaturity surprised everyone, but his looks made up for his childish behavior. His looks are the only thing he has going for him as far as Wilbur is concerned, Jared grabbed Wilbur's book from his grasp. Reading lines from the book in a mocking way, He then started tearing the pages from the book. Wilbur got up to punch or attack him in any way, shape or form but one of the other 2 men held him back, Jared was laughing demonically until he felt a cold liquid shoot in the top of his head, ruining his hair.  Jared turned around and saw Karl holding 2 medium sized water guns, including some water balloons. He started throwing the water balloons at the 3 and shooting water at them, they started running away as if they were some cats afraid of water. Karl walked towards Wilbur once they were completely gone, he looked down at the book they torn and grabbed the same book from his bag. "Here..You can have mine!" Karl smiled; Wilbur took the book, but he didn't respond. In 3 seconds or less Wilbur pulled Karl into a tight hug, thanking him. They became friends from there. 

For the rest of the year, Karl and Wilbur had been talking and talking. Getting closer and closer, Wilbur and Karl stared to share the same interest in books, shows, games, everything. Wilbur finally felt like someone understood him. He had a friend. But soon Wilbur's feelings for Karl became stronger. Too strong. It didn't take long for Wilbur to realize that he was Bi. And then Karl came out as gay. He felt safe with Karl. 

It was them against the world. Nobody can change that.

.....

4 months into Junior year.

"Hey wilbur!" Karl walked up to him; you see that wouldn't be a problem. If he was alone. But he wasn't. "Me and Nick have something to tell you..." Karl started and Wilbur's heart started pumping out of fear. Nick and Karl had always been close ever sense last summer. And Wilbur has always been beyond jealous. Wilbur bounced his leg up and down on his chair, closing his book.

"We're dating!"

...

The words repeated in Wilbur's ears over and over and over again. He was on the verge of tears, but Karl was still his best friend. And if he did truly love him, he'd be happy. No matter how much it hurts his chest. "Congrats mate! You two we're always a cute couple in my opinion!" Wilbur smiled. Nick and Karl lasted all throughout high school. Wilbur had to put up with them for the rest of the school year. He wanted to put all his pain and feelings into a song. So that he did.

Once he wrote the song, he'd send a voice mail to Karl about it. He went on this constant cycle of making the voice mail and then deleting it. Most of the time, Karl was with Nick, So he was rarely on his phone.

.....

"Hey Karl,  I wrote you a love song-"

BEEP!

"Hey Karl..Ive liked you for such a long time and-"

BEEP!

"Karl I wrote a song for you! I uhm- I love you a lot and I should've told you before that prick Nick did-"

BEEP!

"Hey Karl..Im sorry we haven't been talking as much but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved you for a while..-"

BEEP!

.....

"Hey..Its-Its me again..I-uh- I wanted to call you and share this song Ive been working on..But uh-I guess you're busy so..just call me back when you get the chance...Uhh..yea..heh..

"I love you..Bye.."

BEEP!