chapter 39 | consequences!

So my sis and I going to start a new story.

Go and read the description of the story character sketch will come soon

It's a different story. Hope you all gonna love it.

Please support to this one 🙏🙏..
And support to my Prince story also. .

All reached the hospital.

Avneet was admitted in ICU. Here all are nervous and confused sidd couldn't understand what should he think after f****** 10 years he saw his father and after seeing his father avneet's condition become worst.

Abhishek and jai ,reem, faisu  all made him calm..

Abhi- chhote don't worry papa is with us only.

Siddharth turn back and saw his father he quickly hug him. They asked about the accident then he says only their mother died in that accident and he just go to coma stage .

All had lots of questions but they didn't ask anything.

( Siddshek's father = SF )

SF-   the girl made my life hall I already told her ( avu's mom) to kill her in childhood . But she compal me using money yeah I am also wrong in this because we just adaptor her to take her family property. But I took the all property before 12 years then I should kill this bitch .. but huh!! Calm down calm down now I have another chance .my son ( Raghav. I will reveal the SF  truth soon so, don't get confused) try to take nigam's property but now I have to. My past fault !! Yeah my f****** father died after giving all properties to Vibha ahhgg!! That's why now I have to take these all.

Abhi- dad ..how are you come here?

SF-  beta me sub bataooga.

Jay- yah!! He will say.. why doctor is much time?

Faisu- Allah please save our avu

Time was passing and sidd's heartbeat also increasing by every second. Tears following from his eyes then they heard door opening sound from ICU ward.

nurse-  who is her family member?

Abhi- w..w..we are yah we are!

Sidd- ( broken sound) w.. what happened to her? .. is..is..is s..she fine?

Nurse- ohh .mm calm down sir.. doctor wants to meet her family member so .

Sidd- HM..I ..I will meet.

Abhi- yah he will

Faisu- sidd !! Sumbhaal ke.

Nurse- oh ok. Come with me.

The nurse showed him a room. Siddharth went inside it's a lady doctor she says to sit.

Doc- I know avneet . And she doesn't Had any family members so who are you.?

Sidd was shocked because they are in Kashmir h.how Someone can know her.

Sidd- meen!! I..im her friend!!

Doc- ohh!! Im doctor Sara ( hope you all remember her) avneet was my old patient but I didn't meet her since two and half year.

Sidd- w.. what!! Patient.?

Sara- yah. She  get trademen from me since for 4 year ! And I know she have a problem but she never told to me.
Before 2 years last time she admit   in xxxxxxx hospital with lots  injuries .
After I never saw her . How?? I mean how her condition become worst?

Sidd was dumbstruck  course she always kept a warm smile on her face but behind  she suffered lot to kept Thet smile.

Sidd- ( cracking sound) she..she

He took a long breath.

Sidd- she was kidnapped . thet's Why we also couldn't found her since 2 years.

Sara- what!!

Sidd- yah. Is she fine now? Please doctor !

Sara- no!! She is not..

Siddharth's whole world start broking into pieces.. he was literally snobing silently.

Sara- we have to do a operation then we can bring Her out of danger but first she have to get her conscious.

Sidd- operation?

Sara- yah! Look now I am going to say a important thing.

Sidd- yah..s..say

Sara- it's a police case Wright!! I don't know who the hell kidnap her . The kidnapper torture a lot .I don't know how she bore them from 2 years maybe she bore all pain from childhood that's why .
We give treatment for her wounds . It's so deep I couldn't see them from my eyes it's so cruel!! 😭 . And she is a drug edicter.. 

Siddharth face because Pale . His body were shivering.

Sidd- d..Dr.. drug!!

Sara- yah. They gave her drug injections. injections are not to Powerful  but she had two injection per day from 2 years.. so her body is injured from inside that's why we have to do  operation.

Sidd- o..ok.. please start the process soon.

Sara- ya we have to but she have to get her conscious.  And

She looked down .

Sidd- a..an..an.. and!!

Sara- the consequences ..

Sidd- w. W.. w.. what!

Sara- 😖 .. she is raped many time.. and.. and after this operation .. I meen she will can't give a birth to a baby.. it's only have 5% chance to be a mother. So are you agreeing to this process?

Now he is fully broken .. the guilty and careless was killing him from inside he was thinking that his love suffer this much because of him.. but only they have one chance to save her. So he signed the papers Sara says that she will wake up after 2 or 3 hours.

He come out from her room and near to ICU when all become shocked after seeing him in that condition. She start punching his hand on wall with in two punch his hand start bleeding Abhishek, reem , jay Faisu quickly stopped him and made him clam.

But  he couldn't .he  wants to kill that Raghav but now !! he can't leave her alone.

Abhishek asked about avu from sidd .  Siddharth say that he will explain everything later and only say about the operation.

_______________________________________

Will try to upload tomorrow . If I couldn't upload tomorrow then my update will postpone to next week.

I know the story was super sad but it's have a happy ending.

Goals- 25+ votes.