Chapter 24. Disappointed and Happy Thanitt

It was a blissfull morning..

Rays of sunlight peeping in through the little gaps in the curtains. Lighting up the room in dull golden, shone upon three sleeping figures, entangled in each others embrace. 

Their bodies were half covered with duvet and half snuggling into each other.

Little bug marks littering over the bare skin available to the sight. 

It was still early. They were not in a hurry to wake up soon. As the light didnt even stirr them.

Suddenly there was a loud blare of the alarm followed by a series of curses..

"fuck it Phiiii. Who sets an alarm on weekends. Shut itttttt." Thanitt growled as Tae stumbled on the bed to reach for his mobile and turn the alarm off.

"Go back to sleep bunny. Its only 8am.." He lovingly held him to his chest while Mew turned on his stomach, sprawling wide. His leg still on top of Tae's and hand on his chest that was held by Thanitt. 

"Hmmmm" He smiled as Thanitt held his hand. 

"Still lots of time to sleep." he mumbled before drifting back to sleep. 

And....

"Dammmmmnnnn fuckkkkk guys wake upppppp. We have to go home for breakfassstt". Mew shouted as he realised its 8am and they need to be at home by 10. 

Tae and Thanitt opened their eyes wide. They looked at each other and ran to the washroom, fighting over who will take bath first.

Mew arguing as it was his bedroom. While Tae and Thanitt trying to get in as they dont take much time. 

"Boys.... Hold on hold on." Tae was holding them both on either side as a referee. 

"The bath tub is big enough." He winked.

"Soooooooo" Mew and Thanitt said in unison.

"How about... " He paused taking his lower lip  in between his teeth.

"Yeahhhhhhh" Mew and Thanitt looked at each other and hug Tae kissing his cheeks before going to the sink to brush their teeth while Tae was filling the tub with water..

"Hummmmm. It feels good." Thanitt hummed in satisfaction as they all settled in the bubble water. They were facing each other. 

No doubts the tub was big, but they were almost 6 feet. They were sitting crossed legs. Soaking the warmth. Teasing each other about the night of LOVE.

Tae and Mew paired up as they saw Thanitt blushing..

"Oh my God Bunny. You are blushing. Keeping in mind that you were the first to flirt with Mew." Tae laughed and Mew chuckled too..

"seriously Phi. I was like shocked for a moment. I never thought my Bunny is bold enough to seduce me. Where did you check it Bunny?" He teased him and Thanitt smacked his chest. 

He was pouting looking utterly delicious to Mew. 

He launched farward to bite his lips slowly. 

"Dont pout bunny, or i will make sure you wont be able to attend the Breakfast walking on your legs" Mew whispered on his lips moving his hands on his torso..

"Then do it. ..... Daddy..." Thanitt replied huskily, his eyes hooded. 

Mew raised his eye brows..

"here??"" 

"Yes.. Here.. Now.." Thanitt replied back hovering Mew untill his back touced the wall of the tub.