CHAPTER 2

"I don't know what to do with you", Chenle sighed in displeasure as he took a bite of the sandwich they packed.

"You don't have to do anything", Danielle replied while chewing. "No one will get hurt here."

"Here in the school premises, yes. What about outside? Jaewook is a wild alpha, Elle. Same as some alphas you argued with. Let me remind you they are alphas. One stomp on their pride, you're dead."

She shrugged. "You can't make me be a good little omega, Le. Remember when we presented? When our classmates bullied us because we're the only omegas?"

"I know where you're coming from, but", Chenle sighed. "You also need to back out if needed, okay? Elle, I don't want you to get hurt, both physically and emotionally."

"Yoon and Zhong, someone's looking for you", a classmate called, and the two are also quick to see who it is.

A strong force immediately pulled her in a hug, making her yell, not having a choice but to succumb to it.

"Lele told us, my god, you Danielle Yoon!", the female alpha- Giselle nagged. "Where's Mark? At least tell me he saved you?"

"He luckily arrived before a bloodbath could happen", Danielle chuckled. "And I don't need saving!"

"Jaewook is called on by the dean. He went there and went berserk when he saw Jungwoo with Miyeon", she tuts. "You could've gotten hurt!"

"Why do you people think I will get hurt?"

Giselle sighed and squeezed her cheeks. "Danielle, my dearest. I know you're a lot braver than any other omegas, but let me remind you that there's something an alpha can do that you won't be able to fight off. Dominance."

Danielle rolled her eyes, yet the female alpha squeezed her cheeks more.

"So do me a favor and lessen that omega pride?"

"Aym nowt dzoing onothing!"

Giselle let go of her now-mad, reddening cheeks and looked at Chenle. "You're right, I don't know what to do with her either."

"Aria Giselle, why aren't you in class?"

The three turned back to face the familiar voice.

His eyes then landed on the female omega, who's massaging her cheeks.

His brows furrowed. "And what happened to your face?"

"I squeezed those adorable and stubborn cheekies; do you want to try too?", Giselle mused, making Mark roll his eyes.

"Break time's over; go back to your class."

"Oppa", Giselle blocked his way. "My lovely best friend is just so pretty and brave, but I hope you'll pull her out of trouble. Can you do that?"

Mark blankly looked at her.