Lust

**WARNING STILL SEXUAL CONTENT**

Pinkie continued to suck on Twilight's horn. She wrapped her tongue around it, licked it up and down. And all the while she could hear moans coming from Twilight. Twilight tried to continue kissing and licking Pinkie, but she had trouble doing anything when Pinkie was sucking her horn. She could barley breath, and with every second it only felt better.

Pinkie kept on sucking, noticing that Twilight's moans were getting louder and more lustful with every second. After a few more seconds Twilight could not hold back anymore. She released a build up of magic from her horn and yelled loudly. After everything had released from her horn, she collapsed on top of Pinkie, unable to stand anymore.

After a few seconds, Twilight finally caught her breath, she then started to lick Pinkie again. It wasn't long before Twilight made her way down to Pinkie legs. Twilight remembered from her book that an earth ponies most sensitive spot was in between their legs. So Twilight started to lick right between Pinkie's legs. Twilight figured she had hit the right spot, since she heard Pinkie yelp in pleasure.

Pinkie could not believe how good Twilight was making her feel. She had never felt pleasure to this extent before. She hadn't noticed that she had placed her hooves atop of Twilight's head and was now pushing Twilight's face further in between her legs. She also noticed that she was uncontrollably moving her hips. She was also unable to close her mouth. Pinkie's mouth was open and her tongue was hanging out, large beads of drool coming off of it. It was like she had lost control of several parts of the body , due to the pleasure.